It's Super Effective

Sir Flash™

Alright fine then I hope this satisfies you.

Excadrill w/King's Rock used Aerial Ace. Eelektross's Air Ballon popped.

Eelektross flinched.

Excadrill used Earthquake. It's Super Effective!

Let's just continue this game.

You know what wouldn't hurt, a Gyro Ball from Starmie. I mean it's super effective but it'll probable do little damage.

There you win :) I just wanted to see how people would react if I did that

Anyhoo, Exploud used Rock Smash, It's Super Effective

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not the first; Sableye's appeared quite a number of times.

Machop used Low Kick. It's super effective!

Yes but with the fairy types Eelektross is now the only one without a weakness

Gardevvoir used Psychic, its super effective

I'm back Sir PWB now I want to settle our battle once more.But your Hawlucha will be gone from where it was time for Auraus to help me out this time for a battle lets have him use a very cold thick ice like Ice Beam.Now now I see that it is Super Effective.

(I miss you guys and miss doing this.haha)

So you have return Elite-kun. It was no matter of my Hawlucha fainting because I have an ace up my sleeve, my Cradily and its destructive Stone Edge, and thanks to your Auraus's poor typing it seems as if the rock move was Super Effective against the rock type.

(welcome back)

Ah PWB-senpai I am back to take my rightful place.I see that my long-necked dinosaur is gone and back to fossil but I have to say that my Lucario is here but in Mega Form lets see if you can surpass him with a destructive Close Combat due to Cradily going back to fossil it was a Super Effective.

(Thanks for the welcome back PWB anything I missed while I was out?)

Well well now one of my favorites is gone, so I'll just pay you back ten-fold with my Hitmontop and hit up that mega Lucario with a nice swift Mach Punch. It was so swift that the Lucario couldn't see the Super Effectiveness of the hit and went down. Who will you dare to bring out next against my fearsome Hitmontop.

(nothing much just someone tried to stop the game but I found a way around it)

I hope you notice you are interfering our battle Cobra kun.I may now have to summon my Blastoise in Mega Form and you will see how bad it will reflect your talonflame so now I must use a water that is very strong like Surf due to it being a Fire well it almost as it seems it is a Super Effective.

(I see thanks for keeping the game continuing PWB and is there anything else I missed besides this?)

I'll see to it that your over sized turtle gets finished when my french Dendenne gives it a little shock when it uses Nuzzle. Aw your Blastoise seems to not have taken that well, which was probable because it was Super Effective perhaps not from the electric water weakness but from the fact dendenne is super kawaii!

(eh nawthin else bra)

• 4 weeks later...