ama: moon version

Diana

it's because my name is diana.

hi! i'm a relatively old reborn member (4+ years repreSENT) and i've seen some shit

i'm slowly dipping my toes back into the community and i feel like this trend is the perfect time for newer members to get acquainted with me

i've reformed harder than tyler1 hehe xd

• Global Mods

A 7 foot tall tube of toothpaste steals your whole bed with you on it while you're sleeping. You wake up about midway to wherever it is the toothpaste is taking the bed and tell it to take you back. To your surprise, the toothpaste says "Sorry" and brings you back to your house.

Do you forgive the toothpaste? Also, if it came down to it, do you think you could take the toothpaste in a fight?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

1. What habit of yours do you most want to break? What's keeping you from doing so?
  2. A trolley speeds down a rail with a human tied on the track. You have access only to a lever which shifts the trolley to a second rail which you have been told has 0, 1 or 2 people tied onto it. Do you pull the lever?
  3. Which anime or game would you least like to be trapped in?
  4. A drug is made publically available that, without adverse effects, lets people feel happy and content at all times as they go about their daily lives. It is highly addictive, but people are still functional on it. Do you take it? How frequently?
  5. How many partners have you had?