Spork Episode 8: Smoothie + Delicia's Delicious Dreamland

Ice Cream Sand Witch

Can anyone help me? I'm stuck at cave of compliments i was looking around and i went in this thingy i got teleported outside, i went back inside and i was stuck in a wall.. So can someone help me? 

Edited by Jujonio
Word correction

• Global Mods
2 hours ago, Jujonio said:

Can anyone help me? I'm stuck at cave of compliments i was looking around and i went in this thingy i got teleported outside, i went back inside and i was stuck in a wall.. So can someone help me? 

I spent some time testing this out. After around 50-60 entrances, I ended up getting stuck in a black space tile above a wall.

Cave of Compliments is a mystery dungeon, meaning that the cave's layout is randomly generated every time you enter. Considering the ability to set a map as a mystery dungeon is a default feature in Essentials, I'd have hoped it would've been tested to know which tiles are non-passable and use that info to determine where the player can and can't be set when entering. 

If you send me your save file, I should be able to get you unstuck.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I spent some time testing this out. After around 50-60 entrances, I ended up getting stuck in a black space tile above a wall.

Cave of Compliments is a mystery dungeon, meaning that the cave's layout is randomly generated every time you enter. Considering the ability to set a map as a mystery dungeon is a default feature in Essentials, I'd have hoped it would've been tested to know which tiles are non-passable and use that info to determine where the player can and can't be set when entering. 

If you send me your save file, I should be able to get you unstuck.

I dont know how to send save file

• Global Mods
6 minutes ago, Jujonio said:

er I dont know how..

Go to the C drive of your PC, then Users -> your PC name -> Saved Games -> Pokemon Spork -> in that folder should be this:

image.png.e4b0a7d247957563e70a9fc90028fed9.png

The "Game" file here is your save file. At the bottom of the reply box when making a post there's this:

image.png.625e50f699e73448f6ad5e0779402a6d.png

Click on "choose files" and you can upload your save file as an attachment in the post.

8 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Go to the C drive of your PC, then Users -> your PC name -> Saved Games -> Pokemon Spork -> in that folder should be this:

image.png.e4b0a7d247957563e70a9fc90028fed9.png

The "Game" file here is your save file. At the bottom of the reply box when making a post there's this:

image.png.625e50f699e73448f6ad5e0779402a6d.png

Click on "choose files" and you can upload your save file as an attachment in the post.

i know where the game thing is but i dont see the errorlog

Edited by Jujonio
I actually found why

• Global Mods
10 minutes ago, Jujonio said:

I dont want to make u angry but i really am bad at this stuff.. 

You're not making me mad. 🙂 I wouldn't get mad at someone for not understanding something, especially since I have trouble understanding a lot of things myself. I'm bad at wording things so it'd probably have been better if I found a guide instead of typing it out. (I actually did try to find a guide first, but didn't find one under the terms I searched; I used some different terms and found one now though)

Here's a guide for Pokemon Reborn, but this works for all fangames. I hope this is easier to understand. 

http://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/save/

1 minute ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

You're not making me mad. 🙂 I wouldn't get mad at someone for not understanding something, especially since I have trouble understanding a lot of things myself. I'm bad at wording things so it'd probably have been better if I found a guide instead of typing it out. (I actually did try to find a guide first, but didn't find one under the terms I searched; I used some different terms and found one now though)

Here's a guide for Pokemon Reborn, but this works for all fangames. I hope this is easier to understand. 

http://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/save/

So where do i send the file? In private message or something?? And how do i make sure that its the save file???

• Global Mods
Just now, Jujonio said:

So where do i send the file? In private message or something?? And how do i make sure that its the save file???

You can send it here or in PM, whichever you prefer. 

The save file will look like the one in the picture I posted, but I'll be able to tell if it's the right one when you upload. 

• Global Mods
38 minutes ago, duelslayer231 said:

Help I've encountered a giltch I battled the Starmie at Destiny Pond, when I entered the cave that it was guarding it put me in the wall and I cant escape and I stupidly saved the game.

Spork glitch.PNG

Two mentions of this in a row XD I can get you unstuck if you send me your save file (instructions on how to do so if you aren't sure can be found in the above few posts). 

Hey there, i am collecting the last few marbles at the moment. I am at 97 and i'm faily certain to know which ones i'm still missing. 

I was doing one of the police quests and skipped a bit of the dialogue while i was in the dentist's office with the little ninja, and now i dont know where to go to finish the quest. I also cant remember if i got the marble at the battle frontier. Do i have to beat all of the challenges there or did i already get the marble from one of the police officers when i first entered the battle frontier? thx in advance

• Global Mods
Just now, yAyn said:

Hey there, i am collecting the last few marbles at the moment. I am at 97 and i'm faily certain to know which ones i'm still missing. 

I was doing one of the police quests and skipped a bit of the dialogue while i was in the dentist's office with the little ninja, and now i dont know where to go to finish the quest. I also cant remember if i got the marble at the battle frontier. Do i have to beat all of the challenges there or did i already get the marble from one of the police officers when i first entered the battle frontier? thx in advance

Your next destination with the police quest is Opaque Valley. You'll meet the dentist a few times there; just keep following him. 

The marble in the Battle Frontier is visible in the overworld. It's at this spot:

image.png.e465a9e073f62b2e32936d064e70ac6c.png

14 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Your next destination with the police quest is Opaque Valley. You'll meet the dentist a few times there; just keep following him. 

The marble in the Battle Frontier is visible in the overworld. It's at this spot:

image.png.e465a9e073f62b2e32936d064e70ac6c.png

Oh, thats bad news for me, in that case i am actually stuck at 99 marbles. I have 98 now and i still need to get all the Eevee evolutions, that makes 99 😞

i feel you.  im stuck at 98 and i DON'T know what i have missed.  I even went and opened the txt for help and went through all of them from the beginning and i still couldn't find the ones i missed

I'm stuck and don't know what to do I'm at Croleas party and I've talked to everyone and nothings happening

2 hours ago, duelslayer231 said:

I'm stuck and don't know what to do I'm at Croleas party and I've talked to everyone and nothings happening

Don't worry now I just found one person i didn't talk to

• Global Mods
Just now, Samuel1904 said:

Help I need to find Move Reminder and Heart Scales do u guys know where they are?

The move relearner will reteach moves for free, so you don't need any Heart Scales for her. She's in the Services District of Olidroll City. 

yKQ6ihu5Qt6OAP1I4z2oMw.png

• Like 1

• Global Mods
18 minutes ago, Twill said:

How common are shinies?

Also, how to we evolve pokemon that need a trade, for instance, slowbro

Spork has the same shiny chance as Reborn and Rejuvenation 

For Pokemon that evolve through trade in the official games: Link Stone

For Pokemon that evolve through trade + held item: you need to use the item on them like an evolution stone. For example Slowpoke evolves into Slowking when you use a King's Rock on it