It's Time Again(AMA)

Joker

I always enjoy when AMA season hits, and I figured this year I would kick things off myself. This is a way for people to get to know me better if they want, so ask me anything nerds.

let the bandwagon commence once more

Oh, and have a tasty jam while you're thinking of that juicy question for me.

Do you think AMA hype needs to stop?

Also, why are you so obsessed with DEEZ NUTZ?

Nah, I love AMA's. They're a good way to get to know people, and its just funny seeing like 20 of them when it inevitably blows up like it does every year.

I am obsessed with the DEEZ NUTZ meme because I have the sense of humor of a 9 year old and I always imagine the dudes voice. Idk it cracks me up every time.

Why is my pasta like x10 better than yours?

Also, what is your Top 10 favorite anime?

It's not. We've been over this, boy.

A top 10 list is tough because I struggle to remember a lot of anime I've watched probably because I watch and play so much stuff that its hard to keep up with it all. But I will try anyway.

1. Blue Exorcist

2. Tokyo Ghoul

3.Soul Eater

4. One Piece

5. HunterxHunter

6. Naruto

7. Psycho Pass

8. Attack on Titan

9. Black Cat

10. Accel World

Do I still have to pay child support for Ark? He's 19....

Out of all the names you've had here over the years, which one is your favorite?

Ask the government not me.

Uhh, probably Renzo. I just don't use it because I don't like the color blue with the name. I'm weird because I associate colors with names and I don't like being forced to use a name with a color I don't think fits it. Blue fits Quinn imo which is why I went to it and stayed with it for as long as I have.

Why do you like playing pokemon?

How old are you?

What's your Gender?

Spaghetti or Mac N Cheese?

Subway or McDonalds?

Blueberries or Cherries?

Broccoli w/Cheese or Celery w/Peanut Butter?

What does the fox say?

To be completely honest with you. I don't like playing Pokemon. At least, not nearly as much as I did a few years back. I used to be really into competitive a long time ago and got to a point where I was decent I guess. But the mega additions killed the game for me, and casually X and Y were just awful imo. The only reason I am on Reborn is because I enjoy the community and the people I met here. I have been taking part in nations though, which is somewhat fun, and Pokemon Go is neat. Maybe Sun and Moon will bring back the spark? Who knows.

I am 23... I think.

Mac N Cheese. Fun fact: I hate Spaghetti.

Mcdonalds only for the fact its cheaper and McNuggets are godlike.

Cherries. Another fun fact: Cherries are my favorite fruit.

Neither. I don't care for broccoli and the other just sounds disgusting to eat together.

715a664fdbe24868bcfafbc1cac18f93.png

What kind of intense, rigorous training did it take to become that cool?

Would you chicken out if you had to battle Infernape88?

It just came to me naturally, tbh. But there is a way to attain my level of coolness. The secret is onion rings. Eat lots of onion rings. Oh, and wear shades, even at night.

No. I'm the only person capable of going toe to toe with the God, Infernape88. We're actually at a tie with both of us having 50 wins and 50 losses. We also play Poker together every Saturday night with some other Gods.

Ask more questions people I am enjoying this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

1. What video game or anime character would you most like to spontaneously come into existence and have to live with you?
  2. A trolley speeds down a rail with a human tied on the track. You have access only to a lever which shifts the trolley to a second rail which you have been told has 0, 1 or 2 people tied onto it. Do you pull the lever?
  3. After being trapped in a building for a much longer amount of time than you expected, you step outside only to find out the apocalypse occurred while you were trapped. There are still scattered human survivors but the world is now largely toxic and dangerous. What will you do now?
  4. Are the circumstances in your life largely dictated by you, or things around you?

1. What video game or anime character would you most like to spontaneously come into existence and have to live with you?
  2. A trolley speeds down a rail with a human tied on the track. You have access only to a lever which shifts the trolley to a second rail which you have been told has 0, 1 or 2 people tied onto it. Do you pull the lever?
  3. After being trapped in a building for a much longer amount of time than you expected, you step outside only to find out the apocalypse occurred while you were trapped. There are still scattered human survivors but the world is now largely toxic and dangerous. What will you do now?
  4. Are the circumstances in your life largely dictated by you, or things around you?

1. I'll do both. If it's a video game character I'd have to go with Nathan Drake from the Uncharted series. I feel like having Drake as a roomie would just bring treasure hunting adventure. Plus, he could teach me all that crazy parkour shit he does as well as how to be a badass with a gun. As for an anime character, I'd go with Yukihira Soma from Shokugeki no Soma. Cuz like, bruh, he can cook anything to perfection. Like. Anything. Plus, discounts at his restaurant and he's a pretty chill dude. I'd never have to worry about having a bad meal again though, and that's the most important part.

2. I would pull that lever, and if I'm lucky 3 people are on that rail!

3. It depends on the type of apocalypse. Are we talking zombies, or something more along the lines of Fallout? If it's zombies I'd probably just find a secure area for shelter first, and then after I find a decent weapon(preferably something that would last a while like a sword or a baseball bat) go ham on killing zombies! I'd basically want to become the Negan of our world(I'd look that dude up unless you had plans to watch The Walking Dead). But if it's like Fallout I'd probably just wander about until I found a community I liked and stay there until I died, and explore the wasteland whenever I felt like it.

4. A little of both, actually. The important things I decide. Things such as where I work, where I live, where my money goes, etc. But I'm also easy to pushover which is why if my friends want to do something I don't, I usually do it anyway because I don't want to be the person that upsets someone.

• 3 weeks later...

i am going to revive this *O*

do you know of the persona series????

Yes, but I haven't played any of them.

why are you chill???

I'm actually quite hotheaded, though most of the time I can control myself.

if you were given the chance to fix one mistake in the past, would you do it??

There's only one situation I could think of as a mistake. Rather, the way I handled it I guess. But looking back on it it led to the desired result anyway. Mistakes make us human, I'd probably just let them stay.

what's the one trait you think will make you succeed in life??

Probably being able to put up with people's bullshit for extended periods of time.

favorite pokemon???

Dratini

where are the cakes

Third cabinet from the top left.

do you like me???

Yeah you're pretty cool.

you know i stole ur ama title and didnt even realize LOL

when it's time to go train, where do you take to?? the mountains? the sea? training under a waterfall? battling your inner darkness???

do you even cook pasta?

would you rather be friends with the mafia or the yakuza (and live in their associated countries)

if someone randomly gave you enough money to visit one of your friends across the world (be it from reborn or otherwise), but you could only go to one place, where would you go, and who would you go see?

Where do you work? Do you like it?

What's your favorite thing to do around your hometown?

If you could move to any place in the US? The world? A fictional world of your choosing? where would it be in each case.

You can spend the night with any one celebrity, who's it gonna be?

you know i stole ur ama title and didnt even realize LOL

when it's time to go train, where do you take to?? the mountains? the sea? training under a waterfall? battling your inner darkness???

The mountains is my preferred training spot.

do you even cook pasta?

Hell yeah dude and it's better than that GARBAGE Simon cooks.

would you rather be friends with the mafia or the yakuza (and live in their associated countries)

The mafia for sure.

if someone randomly gave you enough money to visit one of your friends across the world (be it from reborn or otherwise), but you could only go to one place, where would you go, and who would you go see?

Most likely Kaito and my pal RJ.

Where do you work? Do you like it?

I do security, basically. As for if I like it. Eh, it's a living. I haven't had to go into any hand to hand combat yet sadly :(

What's your favorite thing to do around your hometown?

My favorite thing to do period is stay home LOL

If you could move to any place in the US? The world? A fictional world of your choosing? where would it be in each case.

As far as the US goes I'd love to live somewhere up north where it's generally cooler. Think Michigan. Around the world? Paris or Japan. Most likely Japan. In fiction, well, there's a lot to choose from. The Pokemon world has always been beautiful, so I feel like I could enjoy myself there. If I had to pick a region and city I'd go with Blackthorn in Johto.

You can spend the night with any one celebrity, who's it gonna be?

Now I could meme here and scream JOHN CENA or I could give a real answer. Truthfully, Ariana Grande hands down. ;)

Which spoiler do you like more?

Pokemon

Deez Nuts

;)

DEEZ MOFUCKIN' NUTZ