Importance of collecting pokemons in Reborn

dnaeeeutd

First, I don't know that this topic may be posted at wrong subforum, if yes, administrator please moves to the right subforum. Sorry and thank you

Second, I want to ask about the importance of collecting pokemons in Reborn. As far as I know, the official pokemon game requires you to collect pokemons to get the useful items like EXP. Share, TM Flash ... However, I really don't like to collect pokemon except my party because I don't want to spend to much money on buying Pokeballs.

So I want to ask if collecting pokemons as many as possible will help me get useful items or not.

Hope you will reply soon. Thank you all, again!

You should make a habit of it though. Catching Pokemon can really help when you get backed up against a wall in Reborn when facing a tough opponent. Pokemon you might have thought to be useless may become you savior.

You should make a habit of it though. Catching Pokemon can really help when you get backed up against a wall in Reborn when facing a tough opponent. Pokemon you might have thought to be useless may become you savior.

Thirding this. A Swoobat became my ace for a large portion of the game. And a lot of the more popular, commonly used Pokemon aren't available until much later in the game. Playing Reborn bascially requires you to try something new.

Fourthing this, as a lot of Gym Leaders are way easier to defeat if you have one specific pokemon.

Fifthsies!

In Reborn, single squading the entire league and story is quite difficult. It's not impossible, but catching Pokemon when you can increases your chances of overcoming obstacles. It's much easier to play the game with a rotation of multiple Pokemon than it is to go through it with one team of six.

Actually I use six different types of party pokemons LOL