Pokemon go picture thread

Maelstrom

If you've seen any of the tweets for pokemon go, you know quite a few of 'em are hilarious.

So take advantage of the AR function and post some fun pics or share some of the funny ones you've seen elsewhere.

so, lemme start.

sniffing the new dog on the block

4877a1354ac84692b0ed0d3a4f3506f6.png

Fritz battles above his level. And wins

365776f2ca1347a6b49719617eb77b71.png

local punk wants to start some shit with me

f00b81a5dc914b4888a8994643af0a36.png

Get home and find this guy eating my stuff.

52ba181399eb4b7a94e15a8efef41e58.png

How do you take pictures in Pokemon Go?

when you tap on a pokemon and it takes you to the screen where you can try to catch it, there's a button near the bottom with a camera icon that takes you to picture mode where you can take snapshots. so yeah, do that before you try throwing any pokeballs. the 'mon will wait for ya.

if all else fails, you can use your phone's print screen function to get it.

• 3 weeks later...

not unlike your name, avy, sig, and alias. =P

What, you mean Graverobber? Naah, he ain't scary, he just sells drugs to Paris Hilton in exchange for sex in this one movie.

...granted, he gets the specific drug by extracting it from corpses, but....*cough*

Edit: Also, there's a pokestop at our local shooting range. Good job at endangering children with your game, Niantic~

Edited by Skullkin

What, you mean Graverobber? Naah, he ain't scary, he just sells drugs to Paris Hilton in exchange for sex in this one movie.

...granted, he gets the specific drug by extracting it from corpses, but....*cough*

Edit: Also, there's a pokestop at our local shooting range. Good job at endangering children with your game, Niantic~

natural selection?

No but really, you dont need to be glued to a pokestop to take its rewards..and I'm sure there are ways to stay out of danger-range in that place. And if you're that careless to end up walking infront of people shooting, wellp.

Imean, the pokestop is a church/random statue or monument/weird grafitti usually, so I doubt they even know it's a shooting range at the site (moreover stops are copied from ingress, maybe the shooting range didn't exist back then :o )

Edited by Masquerain

natural selection?

No but really, you dont need to be glued to a pokestop to take its rewards..and I'm sure there are ways to stay out of danger-range in that place. And if you're that careless to end up walking infront of people shooting, wellp.

Imean, the pokestop is a church/random statue or monument/weird grafitti usually, so I doubt they even know it's a shooting range at the site (moreover stops are copied from ingress, maybe the shooting range didn't exist back then :o )

Nope, it clearly says the name of the place. Parabellum.