Help a Student Out, Pretty Please?

Derax

Buongiorno people of Reborn! How's it going? Well I'm hoping. So, about that title; as some of you may remember from my introduction I'm currently doing a masters degree and it's come to that time of year where I need to do a dissertation... Joy... Anyway, whinging about it aside, unlike my last one which was totally field work based - I could get away with standing in a field for a week more or less to collect data - this time I actually need to be somewhat sociable. Which is where you; the lovely people of Reborn come in.

If this topic doesn't fall into Trainer's Journal, I apologise and ask that a mod or other staff member helps me out with relocating it to the appropriate forum.

Like I said earlier; unlike my last one which was entirely field work based, this one requires collecting data from people in order for me to gauge public perceptions regarding online piracy. Of course, it's entirely up to you whether you wish to participate or not. The survey itself will take as little as five minutes.

For those of you that choose to participate, I am obliged to inform you that all data collected is entirely anonymous, data provided is stored in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998, and by submitting your survey you are therefore giving consent to have your results used.

The study is awaiting approval from University College London's Research Ethics Committee, however I have been reassured by the Department of Security and Crime Science that it will be approved. In the unlikely event that it is not approved, all data collected will be destroyed. Once the study has been concluded and the final report submitted, the data will be destroyed by December 2016. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to message me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you to all those that do choose to participate in it, the survey itself can be found here: http://goo.gl/forms/tQzVR4P3CzuDU6AA3

Please note, the questionnaire will cease accepting responses on 16th July this year at 23:59 GMT.

Submitted a response. A subject I'll admit I only have an outside interest in, but good to see getting attention either way.

BTW, in the "How much money do you spend" section, I'm fairly certain the "Less than" option could be removed, since there's an "Up to" option which covers it already.