Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[Answered] Need some heat

The FiRE of AcE

Question

Hello guys, been a while since I posted here. To keep it short and sweet, I'd like to ask where/how I can obtain optimal fire type Pokemon in EP15. It would be great if it doesn't have booty move pool nor be a royal pain in the rear to breed.

Ame, you gonna give us the hawt fiyah that is Volcarona when?

9 answers to this question

You can get a Litwick in the place where the priests kidnap Luna. You need to bring a soul candle to the altar of sacrifices and you'll fight a wild Litwick. It ends up evolving to Chandelure, which is a very good fire type pokemon.

If you want a Volcarona maybe you should check the trading thread

Edited by Lugruf

Arcanine, Ninetales, and Typhlosion are all great Fire 'Mons from the top of my head. There are a lot of other good options though.

For your specifications, I'd recommend Arcanine as it can learn a whole bunch of moves and breeding for Close Combat isn't too bad since you're guaranteed a female one from the police officer at Jasper Ward.

I want to add a personal favorite of mine to the list, Houndoom. They can be caught in the Magma Gang hideout in North Obsidia, and you get one automatically if you joined Team Magma.

If you got lucky with the Lapis Mystery Egg and scored Larvesta, Volcarona is potentially a beastly sweeper with Quiver Dance. It's VERY vulnerable to Rock though, and Stealth Rock will eat it alive.

Of course your best bet is "Restart your save file and pick Torchic so you end up with a Speed Boost Blaziken". :D

Lapis Mystery Egg?? Trading thread?? First time I heard of those! Thanks for all the suggestions, as for Ninetales, the old event where I obtain the Vulpix is replaced with Litleo. If that's the case, then would we have to wait to obtain Vulpix down the line?