Unbearable

NickCrash

GnwgikI.gif

Munchlax - "The Big Eater Pokémon"

Munchlax is a lonely bear, living in isolation and collecting food for the hibernation. For whatever reason, he can never keep a girl; maybe they don't like it when he eats their plates at the table? Well, really, Munchlax will eat anything and everything (which, by the way, makes picking out a restaurant a whole lot easier). Mainly, though, Munchlax loves to eat honey. Honey, honeycombs, honeybees; it's really all the same to this guy. While Munchlax might scare you right out of your socks, what with that terrifying look on his face, he's a very docile creature. Maybe he'd be a little bit more active if you know he wasn't eating all day long. With Munchlax's thick fat around his skin, he does appear to be a bit chubby. However, this is quite useful in the somewhat cold forest in which he lives. Right past the huge pinecone tree, to the left, down, about, and around, right there, that's where Munchlax lives. Sometimes he claims that his house is right next to a Trevenant, but silly him, Ghosts don't actually exist! During first grade, Munchlax picked up the name Gluttonous. Now, in third grade, this nickname is still not shaken. When Munchlax grows up, he hopes to become a food tester. He doesn't really need a job to do this anyway, but being paid to do so would be quite nice. During Munchlax's free time, he enjoys to listen to heavy metal because he feels it truly speaks to him. No one understands Munchlax the way heavy metal does. Mainly, Munchlax is a lovable, sweet guy that his friends enjoy having around!

~~Stay tuned. More to come~~

The pit of Houndoom? Oh my, that's certainly...hellish!

(I don't have to explain that pun, do I? Look at Houndoom's Jap name, if anything.)

Anyways, as far as Munchlax goes...eh. yet, not a Snorlax yet, not too useful for me. Let it evolve and breed with a Torterra or an Avalugg until it sires an offspring with Curse, then we'll talk.

So we have here everyone, the lost brother of Winnie the Pooh, except he head bangs in his free time and looks like he's about to snap if one more person even dares comment on him eating too much-

Hey guys I just heard something banging on my door... ._.

GUYS HELP I THINK MUNCHLAX IS ON ME LIKE AN ESPURR RETURNING TO A WAR

Edited by Absol-lutelty awesome!