PokeNations 2: Nation C

FraRPetO

Hello and welcome to the announcement of the great Team C.

Here is the list of the players:

@99 Losses
@Ace_Trainer_Vince
@Cyanna Cyril

@Candyrobe

@Cowtao
@DerogatoryTrainer
@DragonMasterKrim
@FraRPetO
@InnocentBoy
@K_H
@Lobos
@Lugruf
@mde2001

@Personthing
@ReploidZero

@Sonikku
@SonOfRed
@Xiri

Make yourselves comfortable and get to know each other.

Remember to elect the leader who will represent the team by Thursday the 19th May.

Remember to check your inboxes regularly for details on how to join your secret rooms.

Hello all! I am looking forward to working with you as the weakest least dependable member here! :D

Introductions aside, I think, with how the leaders roles are to secure the types used by us and to make the rosters (and gain that nifty room owner status) I think that I would be a suitable person for this position. Call me selfish, but I think that my personal experience with making important decisions will help us with having the best strategy to win. Obviously I am not letting all of your inputs go to waste. I will make sure all sides of the issues we have I our strategy will be considered and will make the most logical, and if pressure doesn't allow logic, the most rational decision.

Then again, this might all just be something you don't care for, and that's okay. Just be sure to consider me for president 2k16 thr leader for the dank meme leader of team HiC

(ps: I'm just gonna say this: contradictory to my whole speal up here, I think inno / mde might make for good leaders as well! I think that they can also act in a logical and rational manner for the team js.)

My nomination is for MDE, since they are the one that I trust the most with a leadership position other than Frar (Who is an Auth of the second Pokenations and therefore cannot be Nominated.)

Guys who haven't voted yet the polls close soon, and are currently very tight, so be sure to vote soon as soon as possible.

If you've done what a few people have done and clicked show results before voting, just let the chat know who you wanted to vote for, and I've put a tally in the google doc where you can add your vote (although it would be best if you put your name in brackets alongside to show why the vote number on the doc isn't equal to the vote number on the poll.

If you're having trouble finding the room, even after the PM from Frar, just contact someone else from the nation who is in the lobby at the time and they should be able to help you get in!