Ranting ahead.

Yuki

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there; Cloud here today to rant about internet haters.

First and foremost I must ask: what the fuck? Opinions are fantastic and I enjoy hearing them (as much as I want to kick them to the curb as somewhere in my hypothalamus lies a complex that just screams opinionated superiority) but when it comes to flat out dismissing a movie because of its genre or themes, then you've gone too far. People are encouraged to enjoy and prefer their own things, but why go mucking around in others' favorites?

Les Miserables, for example! It was recently nominated for a plethora of Oscars (including Best Picture and Best Supporting Actress (Anne Hathaway as Fantine)) while a good few other movies/directors were not. Fantastic! But I will allow one guess for what came about for those other choice movies being shafted and Les Miserables being nominated in their place(s):

34pxixd.jpg

Why? Since when it is right in any sense of the word to discriminate (and I use the term lightly) against something because of themes, moods, characters, visuals, etc it portrays in comparison to something else? Les Miserables is a fantastic movie for those who enjoy musicals that convey the themes of love through anguish, sin, and one of the most prevalent of such, transformation of an individual in society.

Thinking back, I didn't have much to say and I haven't worded it fantastically but I dislike that Les Miserables is being doted upon in such a way asdfdsjf

EDIT: Additionally, Hathaway's screentime is irrelevant - she played the role of Fantine with such exceptionally raw power that I'll be incredibly surprised if she doesn't win an Oscar.

>tfw I browse College Humor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You know what happens when I've been having a rotton day, and there is that one annoying teacher assistant that never gets off your back when she thinks your "slacking"?

She come up to me one more time, Im wiping her face off the surface of the earth.

Hate how every time I buy new earphones they end up breaking or getting lost within like a couple of weeks. Anyone else have that problem? J:

Do you know what's worse? When you get new headphones and then one ear breaks and the other ear stays alive forever so you never have a good excuse to buy a new pair and waaaaaaaah QQ

Honest to god, I hate the human race in general. Just.. god. You have those people, they're popular. Rich, get what they want, and annoying as fuck, yet they think its funny.

Then there are the people who really aren't in any classification. Sorta.. middle class.

And then where I am, the guy who takes all effort to not be noticed because, ha, surprise, I hate everyone. So whats a great way to start my day?

Sign me up to do the pledge of allegiance for the next month. Drawing all attention to me every morning, so people can laugh. And they do laugh. And its just me, too. All day, I have to hide my head and hope nobody points it out, but they do. Hah.

What makes it worse is that over the intercom, my voice gets deeper so it sounds like I'm stoned or something. More fuel to the fire.

So I get into first hour, Spanish. Nothing. Second and third follow suit, then I'm at lunch. Marinara sauce to the head today. Awesome.

Go to wash up, meet a couple sixth graders. Apparently, I sounded like a "fagtard" this morning. I do.t say a word, but walk out.

By this time I'm just feeling like shit, whether from insults or the hardening marinara in my hair or dread of the next month, so I'm hiding in the gym, waiting for lunch to be over.

The rest of the day was rather eventless, however, but.. fuck mornings. And kids.

And then I got dumped so whatever.

Can I just give up and move already qq

Anyone who uses the word fagtard needs to seriously reconsider how they are living their life...

I need to stop editing this but fk it q:

I just remembered the time when my friends and I had to present this assignment in front of the whole school and I messed up (I think I forgot what I was saying or something) then followed that up by saying shit (you know how you fk up something and you're all like "shit! that really just happened?") so everyone could hear.

Not exactly my best moment xD

Edited by TheyCallMeTony.

I hate it when people excessively use foul language just for the sake of doing it. there's no point to it, you don't look cool or anything. I know sometimes words like that can help relieve stress and anger at a certain point it's like cmon now... you're better than that.

I hate it when people excessively use foul language just for the sake of doing it. there's no point to it, you don't look cool or anything. I know sometimes words like that can help relieve stress and anger at a certain point it's like cmon now... you're better than that.

fuck fuck shit titties fuck damn

why? all it does is show off your immensely immature side. No matter how mature and intelligent you act, that just makes you look like your in 6th grade and just discovered "bad words." not you specifically Erick, just in general

I fucking hate it on how if you reach out to someone for help they push you aside and treat the matter as if it's nothing, as if nothing is happening to you at all. I'm sorry if my problems are important enough but I was there for you.

Sigh.

And the people I need more than anything have to live in another fucking country/continent and I can rarely ever speak to them. And when I do I get their problems on top of my own and so I never help with myself. And it all just builds up and up and up and I have a fucking mental breakdown. Or go into a suicidal state of depression, which happens more often than you'd think.

People can be so fucking inconsiderate

And now for something I'll express out of stubbornness and self-hate.

TLOZ: Four Swords Adventures is an awesome game (link cable buying aside). It has unique co-operative experiences, a nice open feel and a decent story, too.

But there are things I DESPISE about it too; mainly, hit boxes and the more frustrating puzzles.

So today me, my best friend and HIS friend decided to play 4SA at my best friend's house, and he was on the third level of World 5; The Temple Of Darkness.

This level is a perfect example of bad hit boxes and annoying puzzles.

The puzzles are downright silly. Most of them are insane, but then there are armies of shell enemies you have to knock down pits, and a puzzle we spent TWENTY minutes trying to understand before using a walkthrough.

And all the while, my best friend's friend was trying to be Shadow Link by dying a lot and losing a lot of Force Gems to get a negative score to become Shadow Link. HE WOULD NOT STOP, AND IT WAS GETTING ANNOYING AS HELL. The only reason I kept playing despite picking up this guy and making sure he didn't die all the time (and act like a dumbass) is because my best friend had been stuck on this level forever and had to stop halfway through it twice.

So then after hell on earth, we meet the boss; FOUR PHANTOM GANONS.

They each throw lightning bolts of colours responding to our colour, so we had to hit them. The hit boxes on them are AWFUL. Seriously; 1 millimetre away (not exaggerating) and you miss it. 1 millimetre too close (not exaggerating) and it just explodes on you before you hit it.

And then there's the final phantom ganon who's lighting bolt changes colour after every hit and aims for a new person. That. Was. Not. Fun.

And we couldn't take all his health after the lightning bolt scene... WE HAD TO DO THIS LIGHTNING BOLT THING 3 TIMES STRAIGHT.

IT TOOK US AN HOUR; ONE FUCKING HOUR TO BEAT THIS STUPID BOSS AND FINALLY BEAT THE DUNGEON. After this experience (and I don't care how mad or selfish I sound right now), I don't think I'm ever playing Four Swords Adventures again. That dungeon angered me more than any LoL game, and more than the 3DS version of the Four Swords Adventures. I just can't take any GODAMN MORE.

EDIT: Xerath would be proud of this boss.

• 2 weeks later...

Not gonna lie, the anime chick actually ruins this picture for me: http://prntscr.com/vj06x

I am not surprised; that's like thinking dipping a skittle in gravy will make it taste great. Seriously, you've got a lush scenery and underwater feeling with a full moon up and then a girl which contrasts the picture in every way just pops up.

I honestly can't blame you.