Ranting ahead.

Yuki

I guess. It's just that he was sort of exactly what I'd been looking for.

Mature, Cute, Sweet, Nice, Classy, Suave, Understanding, Patient, Quirky.

He even had a car, and wouldn't let me pay for anything, and talked to me when I was down.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I guess. It's just that he was sort of exactly what I'd been looking for.

Mature, Cute, Sweet, Nice, Classy, Suave, Understanding, Patient, Quirky.

He even had a car, and wouldn't let me pay for anything, and talked to me when I was down.

Well, maybe something would happen over the summer anyway. It's not like you'll never speak again, especially if you two are really meant for each other.

I want romance.

Like, a real love type thing.

Nothing shallow

Nothing fake

Not just the fucking sex.

Omar was great-- I like Omar a lot.

But I mean, our relationship was based on sex.

Like every other damn relationship I've been in.

And it's not like he loved me, or anything.

The only person to say "I love you" and then NOT shit on our relationship was my stalker, who forced me out of school and was a sizable chunk of why I transferred.

But he'd already shit on that, so what's the difference?

God it's depressing how thumbing through the pages of this thread, a good 70% of everything I cringe while talking about in real life is laid out for strangers to see.

But then again, who the fuck cares, anyways.

Not gonna lie. I want the sex AND the romance. But I'll settle for sex for now. Gotta have choices before you can be picky. ;P

When you're trying to work on something that takes quite a bit of time, and then someone comes by and needs you to work on something else right now. Rinse and repeat like 20 times in the same day.

If I had to choose, I'd choose romance.

I'd prefer both.

I dub myself "Slut" but lack the emotional detachment involved to not want a relationship, which is new.

I used to want anything but a relationship.

It's confusing,

I'm not sure what I want anymore.

I think I threw my back out of joint yesterday. Working at the non profit no kill animal shelter, Moving empty crates around and lifting things. Ill admit, Im used to moving things around but for some reason, I did somthing that is making my back ache like hell right now.

Where's the damned pain killer.

I'm not really into the whole "online dating/ romance" kind of stuff, but this special someone, (if you want a name PM me on the server) he was the first person that talked to me when I got into PO, he was so sweet and nice to me, I will never forget what he's said to me, but recently ever since he joined the gang and TBT's mess up, He ignores me most of the time, and when he talks to me we fight like a married couple, I miss the old days....

• Developers

I say:

09:46:15

I'm so bored

School is just..

09:38:56

Useless to me right now

Ryan says:

09:38:57

>what I'm here for

<< >>

school isn't useless

09:39:12

you just don't find its use for decades

lol

I say:

09:39:20

Yeah, but.. I mean

09:39:44

Sorry, but when you're a senior, and one of your classes is legit going to take a day to Decorate Aprons

Saya Monoke says:

09:46:50

Lol

I say:

09:47:05

It's just

gh

*ugh

Saya Monoke says:

09:47:27

Buying and not exciting?

I say:

09:47:53

I never really wanna speak french

Second period is THAT

This is Web Design which is just repeatig things I already know exactly what to do with

Government is.. useful I guess so yay there's 1 >_>

09:48:24

Math has a sub and I already took a higher level math last year that the only reason I failed it is because I never really do homework

09:48:37

[Homework really needs to not be graded]

09:48:53

Then English which "k" but it seems redundant at this point

09:49:19

And Marine Science which, though kinda funnish in a sense, is totally useless to someone who is afraid of deep water.

09:51:55

If I had like.. 3 programming classes of some kidna I'd actually be excitied for and like school now.

09:52:08

But being as this school doesn't even _carry_ programming anymore

Saya Monoke says:

09:54:41

Wow so your dying

I say:

09:55:45

In a sense

I mean..

09:56:01

Not like being home would be any more productive from a serious standpoint

09:56:52

I'd just be playing maple, farming for Angelic Blessing Recipes to sell and be able to buy my Falcon Wing hat eventually, and hopefully enough to get the cape before my Demon Slayer hits 120, as well as Ancient Warding 20 and 30 so I can make my damage explode again

But..

09:57:30

At the same time it's more productive than taking 7 hours of the day to learn something that if I needed to know it, I could internet it in 2 minutes or less and be just as informed.

• 2 weeks later...

That nowadays, the respect for rank, seniority, and knowledge is dying out.

That the love of learning was smothered by the mindless drive for a string of A's in exams.

That reading and writing are two dying arts.

That the world became a smaller place because people destroyed all that made it big to begin with.

That some people think they're that damned smart.

That pop culture and cartoons seem to have brainwashed humanity beyond creativity and originality (screw you, 9GAG).

That people can't even insult others properly any longer.

That everything apparently is doomed to fail despite all the trying and hoping.

... But then again, c'est la vie.

Since one of us has already spoken up, I'll just leave a brief note here.

More people need to wake up and realize that life can be as simple as the laws of mathematics. Of course, the condition for such an ideal state would be the excision of emotions, which people apparently can't live without. So it becomes a question of simplicity against comfort, possibly.

Equations are to be balanced, after all.

I just bought the Organization XIII coat in the spriet shop, and an orange flames bg, but I can't edit my sprite from school :c for some reason, it just doesn't let me click the items, lol.

I managed to click "Equip to sprite" on the coat though. huehuehue.

Q.Q

MFW some dude who is not in Afghanistan received my request to go to Japan Jan 16 and didn't do anything with it so now I can't go to Japan.

So, let's count the ways this guy screwed me over.

1. Free round trip ticket to Japan. You have to get deployed to a warzone to get the army to pay for plane tickets. Is that guy gonna reimburse me my plane ticket if I decide to go to Japan after the deployment? No. FU, shitbag.

2. Even cancelling ahead of time, the hotel will charge me 1 night's stay as cancellation fee.

3. It's way too early in the deployment so that going home won't be that big a deal for me. Whoever gets the early leave is shafted because they come back to big block of deployment left to go. The only thing that would have made it worth it is to go somewhere awesome, somewhere different.

Seriously, fuck this guy.

Women who post photos on Facebook with their fucking tits hanging out saying that they're ugly

No fuck you obviously you're trying to attract attention you self centered prick. And you wear fucking shortass skirts that practically give me a perfect view of your asscheeks, which isn't the first impression I want when I see women walking around the fucking streets.

Don't do those stupid duckface poses either it's fucking irritating. Didn't your mother tell you anything about morals? About what makes a lady a decent lady?

One day you'll end up in a brothel and no one's going to save you, that's fucking karma for wearing push up bras, short short shorts and no underwear.

Where have the morals gone? Where are those nice women that wear decent clothing and have those great personalities. Why the fuck does society display the whores first and then the moralistic women are harder to find. WHY WHY WHY.

Everyday I see sluts galore everywhere, it's not like anyone's going to marry you. You think they're dating you because they like you? Fuck no. They like how exposed you are, so when you're both 18 you both can get a fucking orgasm and get laid.

I miss when I was little. None of this bullshit existed.

Sorry I got a little carried away.