Ranting ahead.

Yuki

Would if I could, believe me. I'd feel bad though, because even though they treat me like the can't tell whether I'm a homocidal maniac or suicide on legs, they smother me in kindness.

Today's entry: Everything is fucking BORING.

At Braddock, I could do whatever the hell I wanted.

Walk to my friend's house, get wasted, walk home at 10.

Walk to a boyfriend's house, get busy, walk home at 5.

Let's combine the two in a true story.

9th grade, Jeremiah invited me to come to his house because he wanted me to be bass in his band.

He lives with his grandparents and they were out for a week.

His garage was open, and it had the fridge with the beer.

Hooray.

But then we realized that we were quite literally locked out of his house, and he didn't have the key.

We ended up having to take the steel ladder from his backyard, lean it up against the side of his house, use wire cutters to cut the screen out of his window, crawl in, and open the front door from inside.

It was fucking hilarious, and we did it while not in the best state of mind. Fun.

Then the lead guitar and I had sex on his bed.

At Woodson?

I come home and get on the computer because this school is too fucking far from my house to walk home from.

I want SOMETHING exciting, SOMETHING social, SOMETHING new. Going to dye my hair soon, but that doesn't fucking count. I've done that since seventh grade. It's just fun.

I feel like I'm having a mid-adolescence crisis. This is bullshit.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it when I feel like I can't talk to anyone for one reason or another. I mean I have many friends who say, I'm here for you. You can talk to me about anything but you'll always fear talking to them about something because you fear they'll judge you because of it. Crazy I know. I hate it even more when the person who says that then shuts you up tells you you need to calm down. Sometimes it's true, but when I'm pouring my heart out to you why stop me? The fear just comes back in and I regret talking to you again.

I realize college is a good thing, but I'll be damned if I go to one after choking on all the college these people have shoved down my fucking throat. Did you know the majority of people who go to college profit less in the long run with the way tuitions keep rising, than people who just work from the bottom up in a family run business or your local Costco? These people fucking don't.

The correct answer is to either not be the majority, or do it to get into a field that is less soul-obliterating than working at a grocery store, regardless of whether the (IMO irrelevant) monetary total value of your life ends up higher or lower.

I've never worked a job I didn't love since I got my degree.

Mmmkay this is a big one.

Some of you may recall in my semi Farewell Post me mentioning working on a film for my schools video production?

... Yea that. I dont know who I am more angry at right now. My lazy parteners or myself for not taking boss role after the first one went dark.

Things got bad in the preplanning mode, when we had to redo our storyboard 3 times. Yea it hurt. A lot. With deadline after deadline being forced apon us, we were forced to work in haste. Eventually, our time with the cameras came a week ago. And we had an incomplete shooting schedule to record our time codes with.

I lost it yesterday, our last day to shoot. we had about 2 hours worth of shooting. And the guy with the camera decided to walk with his girlfriend last minute before we had to leave. And Guess what.

HE TURNED HIS CELLPHONE OFF.

So yea. We went to our destination with my little Canon camera since its not that bad and tried calling him AGAIN with no luck. And sure enough, the cold weather drained out the fully charged battlery. So we had to wait 45 minutes before we started to shoot. This time was spent working on our Shooting schedule and once we were done with that we jammed up some music. (we were fliming in a music store). When the cameraman FINALLY ARRIVED we only had 15 minutes to do everything.

So yea. Anyone else in that project ready to piss me off?

Owen, you need to show them that this is serious.

My RA: How the last 3 episodes of P4 have been ALL THE FUCKING SAME.

Mysterious TV disappearance.

Shadow of someone.

YOU'RE NOT ME.

Turns into monster

MC gives speech.

Shadow is defeated.

FOR 3 STRAIGHT EPISODES.

I know it's basing it off the game and it's doing it great, but come on. I know you can't compete with Fate/zero and Mirai Nikki. But try to be 3rd best this season? Throw some spice in there.

Hoping episode 5 is different and better.

Persona 4 The Animation. The problem with adapting the game to an anime is that is was a FightingRPG. You fought shadows as you ran along the corridors of the Castle and other places and that's what took up a lot of time and what kept P4 somewhat interesting. I will say don't worry about it Cyrus. The game was a bit the same way, you knew who to save, you went in, blah blah blah. That happens with your first 3 team mates. Now the real story should begin. Just like in the game. Trust me no one's being saved next episode, but be ready to be greeted by a gay Shadow.

>Gay shadow.

*Thinks the Persona 4 comic dub with Kaji*

Ya, that's why most RPGs don't get adapted well. They have to make the fights mehish.

But eh, it's only episode 4 out of 25. I shouldn't bitch this bad. Steins;gate, it took 5 episodes to become one of the best anime ever.

Hopefully, there won't be. Like I said, no way this can be best or 2nd in season.(Competing against Rider and Yuno is fucking impossible) But atleast it can come in third for me.There's alot of improvement that can be made. Inb4Bestshowof2011forrestofReborn.

Another RA: February 2012. So much shit to buy.

Kingdom of Amular Reckoning

ME3 (In Early March)

Fallout NV GOTY

Madoka part 1 limited edition

FFXIII-2

and maybe Bioshock Infinite.

Why do all of you have to come out at THE SAME FUCKING TIME.

>Gay shadow.

*Thinks the Persona 4 comic dub with Kaji*

Ya, that's why most RPGs don't get adapted well. They have to make the fights mehish.

But eh, it's only episode 4 out of 25. I shouldn't bitch this bad. Steins;gate, it took 5 episodes to become one of the best anime ever.

Hopefully, there won't be. Like I said, no way this can be best or 2nd in season.(Competing against Rider and Yuno is fucking impossible) But atleast it can come in third for me.There's alot of improvement that can be made. Inb4Bestshowof2011forrestofReborn.

Another RA: February 2012. So much shit to buy.

Kingdom of Amular Reckoning

ME3 (In Early March)

Fallout NV GOTY

Madoka part 1 limited edition

FFXIII-2

and maybe Bioshock Infinite.

Why do all of you have to come out at THE SAME FUCKING TIME.

To make you spend all your money.

How awkward this episode of Glee is.

And the fact that I'm still awake.

Kurt is like, the most stereotypical gay dude ever. They need more realistic characters to dissuade people from eating up the stereotype.

That feel when everyone around you has/had a girlfriend/car/job before you and you feel like you're doing something wrong

Also that feel when you're scared that you're gonna go into adulthood unsure of any way on how to be even remotely successful