Okami's Late Night Walmart Adventure

Okami

So, Friday night and Saturday morning I went to the Jungle Book and Captain America: Civil War as a double feature in a drive in movie with my friends. Both were really good. But... That's not the topic of my story. By the time Civil War ended it was about 12 in the morning, almost 1. My friends all were addicted to caffeine and were really tired, considering one of them was driving we decided that making a stop at a Walmart for some sort of energy packed drink for the hour drive home and I really needed to use the bathroom (the bathrooms at the drive in made me worry for the health of those using them) so we figured we could stop at a Walmart which was close to us and had a "Open 24 Hours". So, we pull into the far side parking lot and prepare to walk over to the well lit interior...

And the scariest freaking thing happens. A man wearing torn stained clothes (I think it was stained, we were quite far from each other) carrying a garbage bag way too big to be normal, packed full of something, exits the Walmart and screams angrily at that at us "if you're customers we're closed!" Now, I'm pretty sure Walmart employees wear uniforms and this guy wasn't in one, he seemed a bit ragged. I decided against shouting "we're just admiring the view!" As the parking lot wasn't pretty at all when I noticed the guy was advancing at us at a very fast pace. I'm glad my friend parked on the outskirts of the parking lot because he would have gotten to her car if not. We all piled in and drove off a bit faster than legal for a parking lot. The last look I got at the guy was him watching out car and backing back into the Walmart. Luckily the fear rush made my friends not tired so they could focus and keep our driver on the road. We still don't know who that man was or what was in that huge garbage bag, I'm honestly surprised he could carry it. I don't think any of us are visiting there again.

This is why I shop at Target.

I assume you've already alerted the proper authorities of your local area of this highly suspicious activity...

because, one simply does not let this type of shit go unreported...unless, of course, one is directly involved in the comitance of the crime.It which case, you're not a very good crook if you report on yourself...