Which TMs should be added in the next episode?

Burning Bright

Rock Polish, Toxic, and Dual Screens would also be very nice.

Aerial Ace is not bad, i think it is okay for coverage.

Rock Polish is in the game.

Personally, I'd love to see Scald, U-Turn, or Flash Cannon. Another NPC for some decent tutoring moves wouldn't be unwelcome either.

• 5 months later...

Well if I do put in account the usual route of tm availability, I'd probably see Ice Beam, Hyper Beam, Thunder and so on but I'm not really sure of what moves would be available via tm for this particular game. It may end up being something completely different since I saw moves like Magic Coat and Gravity that were available amongst others. Though I have my estimates but I'm more than likely to not be fully correct and get a surprise collaboration of moves different from what I had thought would be in. All there is to it would be that I'm curious of what Pokemon Reborn will dish out on the playing field. I'm very much interested in that fact.

I would really love sludge bomb for a good poison move on my gengar, but gengar isnt obtainable for anyone new anymore so its pretty useless for everyone else I guess. Flash cannon would be great aswell though, but I dont think we will see that before titania, espacially since that would make adrian easier and nothing is easy in this game.^^

• Developers

Well Ame did say she was out of bad TMs. So we should get something useful in E16 finally. Some pokemon like Umbreon and Gogoat are terribly useless without some good TMs / move tutor attacks. I'd like to get something for these two.