Cannonball!

Dante52

So that was me officially leaping into the community.

I am Dante52 (I would have just put Dante, but I think that one was taken...)

I actually started playing Reborn last year, but I only made a profile a few months ago, and now I figured I'd get a little bit more involved!

So, a little bit about me. I like doing a lot of different things- reading, playing games (board, card, video- they're all fun), hanging out with friends, playing ukulele (not that good, but I enjoy it!), drawing, and, of course, playing pokemon.
I remember the first pokemon I ever saw was a Charizard on tv at my Grandmas house. I was like 5 and after that I got sucked in. I played the games up until Firered and then I kinda fell out of it... until last year. I played HeartGold and it was fun, great to return to an improved version of a childhood joy, but it still lacked the depth that so many other games and stories have... and then a stray article on the internet one day caught my eye, it was named "You haven't played these Pokemon games, but you should". I was intrigued and went through the list. I was surprised and excited by descriptions of Pokemon games with serious plots! I chose one to try out first, to be my taste-test, and I choose Reborn. I think I chose really well. Since then I have played Rejuvenation, Zeta, Insurgence, Fusion Generation, Legends of the Arena and Desolation. It's been great :D I am really impressed by (and jealous of) the creativity and dedication all you game creators have to build these fan-games. It's awesome. I really love creativity and love thinking up ideas for stories, but I get discouraged by how long it would take/how difficult it would be to write it down or build a game :/ So that's why I admire all you persistent people!
Keep up the awesomeness!

See you guys around the forums!

Edited by Dante52

Hi there Dante52! Welcome to Reborn!

I've read that article- so I'm glad it pulled you in!

You've also played a lot of good games, so that's fun!

Check out the Community Rules to the left.

Hope to see you around!

Hello Dante. Board gaming is also a personal hobby of mine.

Which of the fangames so far have been your favourites? I am asking because i haven't played that many yet besides reborn and i would like recommendations from some random dude on the internet and not some random thread/article on the internet.

Welcome to Reborn, Dante! I like your avatar!
I hope you enjoy your stay here. It's pretty nice in here. ^^

Feel free to take a cookie to your left, but not the cake.

IT'S MEEEEEEEEEIIIIIINNNNNN

Hi Dante, and welcome to Reborn~

Wow, looks like you've played quite a few fan-games! The Reborn forums also has a few more fan-games in development if you'd like to check them out. Also, if you don't mind Fakemon, I'd recommend playing Uranium, which is fairly close to completion!