Found my soul mate

Xander95

For the past week I have been on cloud 9. I finally met the girl of my dreams. She lives in the same town as me and she's so beautiful. We started talking a few weeks ago and we both started liking each other. Then as time went on we found we were a lot alike. Then I asked her if she liked me and she said yes. Then she caught me off guard. She asked ME out. That doesn't usually happen. But I tell ya, I don't regret getting with her because when we first kissed there was a spark. A sign showing that you have found someone who you were meant to be with. I love her so much and I hope to be with her for years to come.

I'm happy for you man. Its always nice to hear the happier stories once in a while. As someone not great with relationships its nice to see people are still doing their best to be happy. Kudos partner.

Ah, girls who take the initiative. Gotta love those. I remember when a similar thing happened to me: we ended up being together for 3 years, and what wonderful years they were!

Well, it's good to see a positive topic in this section for a change, best wishes for a happy time with your newfound love :D

Ahh, these scenarios. I really do love them, and that has generally happened to me a couple times. I could drone on and on about my lovey dovey love life, but I will spare the details. (There is a time and place for everything, and if I wanted to, I could spin my tale in another thread.) Regardless, I am happy as well, as well as happy for you! May you live long and prosper!

106742-e351ddf17961570d612c71c9548bf361.