The Walking Dead

Cowtao

The W stands for Wolves. You could see it in the town where Noah used to live. "Wolves not far" was written on the wall. Alexandria is their next target

Right they were likely the ones who sent the dogs after Rick and company how ever many episodes ago that they shot and ate. I knew they were too organized to be a wild pack of dogs.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I'm extremely disappointed with this finale. I wanted a major character death, but of course the writers are afraid to do that. Carol has overstayed her welcome, just kill her off already. Jesus Christ. Anyway, besides Morgan meeting up with Rick at the end, which was imo, the only decent part of the entire finale. I was just disappointed. There was a point where I thought they were gonna kill Glenn off, but of course he survives. I guess it could be some plan to get people thinking they won't do it, just to surprise them. Hershel's death wasn't that far back, so maybe they're waiting a bit. Even so, this was still a lackluster season finale, and the worst imo.

Now on to some death predictions for next season.

1. Carol- Unless they make her the comic version of Andrea, which I'm sure that role is going to Sasha, then she is being killed off in season 6.

2. Glenn- They've done a lot of foreshadowing regarding Glenn's death. What with all the bats. I'm only putting Glenn on here as a slight chance of happening. Though I don't feel he will die until Season 7 or 8. However it is still possible. They did kill off Andrea after all.

3. Gabriel- His time is coming.

4. Insert most of the ASZ people here. I mean nothing lasts forever.

• 1 month later...

Hmmm... the force is strong with Morgan...

Anyone felt like after that incident, Rick looks at Rosemary and says "You know I hate to say I told you so..."

Jedi Master Morgan would not approve

thank goodness I wasn't the only one thinking these when I saw Morgan

And... Noah. Just... Noah.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

[spoilerS, READ ON AT OWN RISK]

Hey everyone, I am a huge Walking Dead fan, and I just watched the Season Six Season Final... In one word... Scary... We finally meet the man behind the mask (In a sense). The biggest and baddest Walking Dead villain ever... Negan, now I know according to the comics he kills Glenn, but I am wondering if he did the same in the show. The show has been known to differ from the comics in many ways, such as Carol being still alive in the show, yet killed off in issue forty three of the comics, and there being no Daryl in the comics, yet a Daryl in the show. So my question is, when he did the "Eenie meenie miney mo" and it landed on someone, but who? All we hear is an agonizing scream and some blood then it cuts off... Who did he kill? I am confused about this.

Anyways, this isn't just about The Walking Dead season finally, I would love to hear your opinions and theories on what happened.

the-walking-dead.jpg

Edited by Arkhi
Merged with the original thread.

• 2 months later...