Pokemon Sun And Moon Speculations

Tringus

I know it hasn't even been a day since the two games confirmed, buuuuuut I just have so much hype in me that I can't even contain myself!

250px-Pok%C3%A9mon_Sun_logo.png250px-Pok%C3%A9mon_Moon_logo.png

SPECULATION TIME, BOYS AND GIRLS AND NON-BINARIES!!!

I know some speculation's gone around already, such as the region and what it's based on, the starters, etc.

1. What are the starters like?

2. What are the two mascots like? Some are thinking Solrock and Lunatone will have a good role in these two games, but for all I hope, I hope they're megas or have evolutions, or even a merge. Almost every legendary is a ruler or so of a certain aspect. For example, Groudon and Kyogre are rulers of land and sea, Dialga and Palkia are rulers of time and space, and even Xerneas and Yeveltal are rulers of life and death (Well, destruction, but you get the idea). From the titles Sun and Moon, I think it's possible that we'll be seeing the rulers of light and darkness. As for types, I'm speculating Fire being one of the Sun mascot's, while Water, Ice, or Dark being one of the Moon mascot's types.

3. Who will be the terrorist organization and what will they be like? I think that since the region might be a European style like Kalos is, we might have a group that's similar to Team Flare, such as Team Frost. Or maybe a Neo Team Flare, if Lysandre is still alive. Like Biggie and Tupac, we will never know if Lysandre is truly dead or alive.

4. Will we get a dark type gym leader this time? Personally, I hope we do, because there really needs to be one.

The list of speculation goes on and on, but these are just a few questions to speculate on. I know that it's too soon, and there's almost no information yet other than confirmation, Magearna, the bird Pokemon, and pics of the region, but I guess we'll just wait until we find out more, and speculate until then.

I speculate that there might be a Pokemon that acts similar to how a Carbink is to Diancie when it comes to Lunatone and Solrock. I believe that a mutation of the two pokemon will come out or might be a mutation from the evil organization working on the secrets of the two spacial rock pokemon. This is my theory.

• Global Mods

I'm 95% sure we'll be getting Mega Lunatone and Solrock. For sun and moon based legendaries, I'm interested to see what they came up with. Cresselia is already the Lunar Pokemon, so hopefully the moon one isn't too similar and doesn't contradict Cresselia's existence.

I'm thinking Cresselia would be a good Moon exclusive. Maybe Darkrai too, but that's just me being hopeful at mythic legendaries being obtainable in those games. (I mean seriously, we had Hoopa's rings pop out almost every legendary in OR/AS. Why can't the mythic legendaries appear already?)