Sorry about that long silence, people. Something came up and I couldn't really respond and relay some info to you guys... nor could I really work on the RP at all. And for that, I apologize and get back to that as soon as I possibly can. But first, I would like to announce a couple of things...

First off, I did decide to be generous and raise the starting level to 45. Just to be as clear as possible, This is just the highest level you can start off with for now. You can have Pokemon that start off at a lower level if you want to.

Second, the limitations regarding the number of Pokemon will stay the same. You can start off with up to three, then you can have four when you obtain two badges, thenfive when you have four badges, then six Pokemon when you have six badges, then Mega Evolution will be available when you have all eight. That being said, the method of which they can be obtained is entirely up to you. You can take it out of the PC if you wish, or you can initiate a wild encounter as long as it's within reason. I'll set it up if it's through some sort of event.

Third, both groups will most likely start off separate. This may have been obvious to some, but this is really just to confirm suspicions.

And last but not least, which is also fourth... no... actually, that's it. Despite the few setbacks, I would like to set up the OOC in the next couple of weeks or so. Until then, I'll answer as many questions as I can. Thank you for your patience... if you had any.