Gates Of Hell

Valyrym

So i went back and DESTROYED the Rift Gyarados with tangrowth (BTW jan you need to nerf the tangrowth is fucking insanely powerful)

and then there are ghosts in the gate back to goldenwood

What

• Veterans

Dude, this is the last time I'm telling you to not make so many topics about these small things. These things can easily go into the Rejuvenation Discussion topic. You're clogging the forum with unnecessary threads, please please please just post in the main threads about small things unless you're 100% sure they need a new thread. You can also post these things as status updates, but please do not make a separate topic for every single thing you do.

Thank you in advance.

You know, if you want to share such things all across your journey, you might want to consider creating a single, personal playthrough thread.

That way, you can comment about all the (weird) stuff you encounter and how you deal with it, while maybe (if you make it a bit interesting or funny, perhaps) also give us something nice to read through. You could even let people decide wich pokemon you're allowed to use (from the start or during the play), and all other kinds of stuff.

Or you can follow what Zumi said, if you're simply inclined to get answers or share merely singular events incoherently (and are too far in the story to make the former).

I understand you getting excited about strange events happening, but there is not really something we can add to the thread. It would have worked better as a status comment ("What's on your mind?").