Super Secrets

Valyrym

So i have been stalking the threads and noticed a few thngs like people talking about

Anju's Prison, i havnt played rejuvenation in months

can someone refresh me on who anju is, where the prison is, and any other secret places and things i might have missed in v6 (and if anyone could tell a summary of the new and improved v6 plot that would be lovely)

• Global Mods

From the similar thread you made back in October:

I think I got mostly everything.

-The S.S. Oceana has more rooms and optional things to explore now. There's more interaction with you and your mom, as well as your mom and Crescent.

-Gearen City has received a major makeover with a lot of new buildings. Venam has a new habit of playing dead and asking for food.

-Ren's motives are more explicit (he's angry you solved Goldenleaf's problems when he spent years trying to)

-Gearen and Sheridan help requests are different. There's a hidden library where you get a book that lets you speak an ancient language, along with statues that have that language

-The part where you battle Marianette is changed a lot. 1: Venam and her goons are captured, you have to free all of them. 2: Indriad threatens to sacrifice Marianette if she loses to you. They both know she can't be sacrificed. 3: There's a secret cutscene with Angie that reveals her real name is Anju and she has a kid. She was held prisoner by the maids.

-Melia disguises herself as a hooded figure with the name "Emma" during the Blacksteeple part. Also, it's now Blacksteeple Castle, not Blacksteeple Prison. A lot of the scenes have changed, and it follows "Emma" interacting with Neved. It's revealed Neved has a daughter, which is why he's in Team Xen.

-The Dimensional Rift Gyarados and Shadow Mewtwo fights are more reasonably winnable, but the game still goes on if you lose

-The Geara battle in front of the Wispy Tower was taken out; you now only battle him inside the tower

-You no longer double battle Nastasia and Ren at the backup lab, it's now just Ren. Crawli battles (loses to) Nastasia, and you now don't battle her at all at any point so far in the game. Also there's no Klinks or face-kicking.

-After battling Narcissa, she has a meeting with the entire town so you get to see how they change.

-The cave that goes to Route 4 is accessed through the Giratina statue in Goldenleaf Town.

-You can get a "jackpot starter" from a machine in the lab

-You don't battle a weird purple clone of Valarie and get taken to Blacksteeple by 2 guards. You go to the aquarium and get swarmed by "Death Wings", winged Team Xen grunts

-Neo Team Xen is no longer a thing

-Aelita doesn't electroshock Neved. You and Aelita double battle against him instead.

-The first time you battle Melia, her team are all Normal type except Togepi

So i have been stalking the threads and noticed a few thngs like people talking about

Anju's Prison, i havnt played rejuvenation in months

can someone refresh me on who anju is, where the prison is, and any other secret places and things i might have missed in v6 (and if anyone could tell a summary of the new and improved v6 plot that would be lovely)

if you keep the book from the side quest ''hidden library 2'' you have the ability to read what is on the statues in different places

you also need to be able to get into indraid's house (3rd gym badge), talk to both statues there

after reading them one of the maid will give you a gothita and the other will the you about a fifth prisoner

she is locked in a cage behind one of the bookcases.

This seems like a good place to ask, as I'm also trying to remember stuff after not playing Rejuvenation for months - is there a good map of the region anywhere? The in-game map gives you most but not all of the towns labeled - not sure if this is an issue with my game or what.

It's not an issue on your end. Hopefully for V7 it'll be more detailed. Also, I have never seen a complete map for Rej.