Worst Pokemon for a Pet

Without going through some of the obvious ones (Where would you keep a Groudon?), I'm gonna agree with Aika and say "Rotom", just because it'd be an annoying little shit jumping everywhere.

"Wanna finish this homework? I AM NOW YOUR LAPTOP!"

*data erased*

or "Everybody is sleeping. It'd be a shame if I turned EVERY SINGLE electronic on" or some shit like that.

...Also, Snorlax would be a bitch to move if it falls a sleep in front of the door.

• Global Mods

Pokedex entries aren't legit and some contradict each other. Most of Slugma's entries mention that it doesn't sleep because its body will cool and harden if it stops moving. Emerald's says that it sleeps near magma. Also it doesn't have Vital Spirit or Insomnia.

I think Snorlax might be a handful considering how much food it would eat and it could fall asleep in front of a room and block the path.

Imagine waking up in the morning to an Espurr staring into your soul. I love Espurrs, but I question if I could actually live with one.

Well if you want to go there, imagine waking up in the morning to a Gothitelle that is crying desperately, because she foresaw the moment of your death.

Well if you want to go there, imagine waking up in the morning to a Gothitelle that is crying desperately, because she foresaw the moment of your death.

Imagine waking up in the morning to an Espurr staring into your soul. I love Espurrs, but I question if I could actually live with one.

Clear examples of why we shouldn't consider psychic types as pets.

Beedrill/Vespiquen- the buzzing from it's wings would get really annoying after a while. Also bees are annoying.

Any pokemon with weather changing abilities (except snow warning and drizzle cuz I'm fine with cold and damp weather).

Any pokemon made of steel/rock/ice- pray you don't accidentally slam your foot or hand into them. I can be clumsy at times so I've slammed my foot and hands on things accidentally sometimes.

All poison types- obvious reasons

Guys, let's face it, even a Magikarp could be hazardous to your health...

"A Magikarp living for many years can leap a mountain using Splash. The move remains useless, though."

That's a 22 pound fish falling at what I assume would be terminal velocity...

Edited by Drymus

Worst Pokemon as a pet: Chandelure. Not only can this chandelier burn your house down, but it can also BURN YOUR SOUL IF YOU TOUCH ITS FLAMES.

Best Pokemon as a pet: Honchkrow. However, if you don't use it in battle often, it may start to truly despise you. XD

lampent.gif

Black 2: The souls it absorbs fuel it's baleful fire. It hangs around hospitals, waiting for people to pass on.

Hey Skipper! How's it going! "Oh, fine....still waiting for you to die already."

#MansBestFriend

yveltal.gif

Y: When it's life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more.

Mom: Jimmy, you fed Yveltal today right?

Jimmy:...um......

Mom: JIMMY, THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE TH-

*crickets*

and it can scorch anything against you.

Or, you know, it can scorch you. I find Fire-type Pokemon in general to be hazardous to be around. Although admittedly the Torchic line at least doesn't have flames anywhere on their bodies, unlike other Fire-type starters.

The worst pet pokemon is Dusclops. It's interior body is basically a black hole, and there is no way in hell I am going to live with a black hole.

The best pet pokemon is Torchic. It's warm, it's cute, and it can scorch anything against you.

It also sends out flames of approximately the same temperature as NFPA-704 Flammability 0 testing. That means almost anything around what scorches will experience spontaneous combustion. That includes everything around Torchic, too.

But don't worry about hugging it, since it's only as warm as a hot water bottle <3

Edited by Cobalt996