Jory

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

I'll get something up tomorrow. I got caught in some stuff going on but this is getting ridiculous. I'll prioritize the RP section a little bit more since I'm only involved in two RPs.

Hey guys,

This RP's pace has been slow. Like, real slow.

Would anyone be up for a change in pace that includes timeskipping through some parts of the map? (Unimportant routes, etc)

I'd say go for it.

The reason this scene has been going on this long is because everyone is required to make a post that indicates their character(s) jumped over a cliff or dodged a Braviary in their own way. You might want to shorten stuff like this as well and (for example / future reference) place only one hindrance on the way to the ranger. It saves time and people keep interest.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Should we have a Discord Server for easier access to each other, or would that just be a bad idea?

why would it be a bad idea? it's proven a boon to every other RP on here that's started one.

I'll talk it over with jory and take care of it myself depending on what we decide

So sorry about how long I've been away. I owe you all an explanation.

I told Strat earlier and hopefully he conveyed it, but I was basically just swamped in schoolwork all semester. As some of you know, I'm an accounting student and I'm pursuing a graduate degree. This semester I have a professor for an upper-level accounting class that is absolutely, without a doubt, the worst professor I have ever had in my educational history. I've taken accounting classes at 3 different colleges in 3 different states and let me tell you, this guy is awful. He speaks way too quickly and doesn't make sure the class is following along with him other than occasionally saying, "You got that? Good."

I've been essentially teaching myself the material for this class all semester in addition to the rest of the classes I'm taking. Frankly, having that much work to do makes me just want to veg out after class, not flex my creativity like I tend to do in this RP.

Basically, a combination of mental exhaustion and being super busy has kept me away. I'm coming up on finals in a couple of weeks, so my posts will be a bit further apart, but I promise I won't disappear like that again. It wasn't cool of me and I apologize.

I'd recommend reading the OP on page 1 of this thread for more info, but

TL;DR it's a remix of gen 5 including new Pokemon and an all-new, all-original story featuring members of the original cast as well as new characters.

aight, so I'ma be real frank

https://discord.gg/qJXWj4N

this exists now. if you don't know what discord is, it's a real time chat service that's leagues superior to showdown and much better than skype can ever hope to be under MS's rule. I expect all of you to eventually make an account and get on here if you don't already have one, because guess what? The era of Showdown based back channels is dead here, and it's never coming back. But don't worry, discord is actually free... which is very surprising given how high quality it is.

Ok since this is important for the next battle I'll leave this here:

I updated Titan's level to 12. Before the small jump he was 9 with only 2 more XP to go. His total XP was 38 which means at level 10 they have 40 XP. 

Since Jory mentioned they leveled up 3 times I leveled Titan's XP to 56. (Starting from 11 they need 8 XP points to level up according to the rules). And they basically had to beat some fighting types which isn't all that easy for a rock type so I figured Titan should be at the bare minimum for level 12.

If we have to fight those bullies that are going after Hugh I'm using this as a base to figure out the difference between Titan and his opponent. If I did something wrong please let me know.

• 3 months later...

Is this still available for new people to join? It looks very interesting...I have to say though, I'm fairly new at Rp'ing here on Reborn's forums. I have Rp'ed on other forms though!