[OOC] Pokemon: Luminous Dawn

Jory

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's fine. You're gonna take a big XP hit from missing that much, so you may (read: 95% will) fail the first Gym, but otherwise it won't affect you too much.

We'll be moving on from the Main Path tomorrow since the battles have all wrapped up. The Halted House will continue as planned. Shadow Sketches, please try to post tn/tomorrow to get Alice and Alecks to the meeting point.

That's fine. Brendan isn't all that concerned about beating all the gyms immediately. I'm mainly wondering if this screws over his second Pokémon.

If you're not there to catch it, Brendan will not catch it. I don't want to bunny a moment where the Trainer's mentality and personality need to shine through and connect with what will become a constant player in this RP.

Update coming within the next 2 days. Pokemon Go has ruined my life.

If you're not there to catch it, Brendan will not catch it. I don't want to bunny a moment where the Trainer's mentality and personality need to shine through and connect with what will become a constant player in this RP.

Update coming within the next 2 days. Pokemon Go has ruined my life.

C'mon Jory, you're better than this bro. Hell, they didn't even implement half the features they teased everyone with in those trailers months and months ago...

Alright, that post shouldn't have taken so long to get up. I apologize for the delay, but I'm doing my best to increase posting frequency.

I think I detect a Chekhov's Gun, but I could be wrong. Only one way to find out...

[EDIT]: Unless, of course, the images are actually part of the wallpaper.

Edited by K_H

Update will be out by tomorrow night. I have PT after work for my shoulder, but I don't plan on going out tm night so I should have the time I need.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Until I give further notice, I'll be offline for an indeterminate amount of time, so feel free to bunny Jack until I get back. I will be coming back eventually, though, so keep him and his Team alive, please.

Edited by K_H

Sounds fine by me; just know that I'll be replacing you until you get back. Jack is going to go home.

And by "going home" I mean that you will gain no XP and will not be bunnied. That's an unreasonable amount of work for Strat and myself to put into a character that's not ours.

Also, I'm inclined to agree with Strat's comments in the SoA thread. If you want me to put work into keeping Jack alive you'd damned well better put work into telling me why you can't post.

I am currently in Cyprus, and the wifi is currently unavailable at my home.

[EDIT]: Actually, I'll be able to post without too much trouble, seeing as one of the Cafés that has WiFi is very close to my current residence, and I'm getting used to the heat. And after friday, there'll be WiFi in the house, so there'll be no problem after then.

Edited by K_H