Gooooood EVENING everybody! THIS is the LOVELY Aika, coming to you a-live from the Reborn community!

Aishi

You don't give a fuck about whatever pronounes? You are already fucking cool for me mate. Highschool, same for me.

Nice gif too btw.

Anyway welcome to the forum mate, rules on left and faq somewhere i forgot if you ever need some info for help.

Pretty long and nice intro of yourself.

Eyy froslass and weavile(inb4 vinny). Pretty good choice mate.

Lol at undertale. Haven't played it myself yet. I want but shitty pc.

Comet huh? I know her. She's a friend of mine, pretty awesome girl and have talked with her before in a good few times. Her home? Didn't see the result be like that.

Good to hear. So have she told about me or not? Doesn't bother me, but curiousity.

I could know you more, but real life is busy. I'll talk to you mate when i get back here. You sounds fucking cool and badass yo.

I'll pm you one day or soon lol.

Rip Aika, life ended by a refrence.

Anyway hope you will enjoy around more here. It's fun to see more people often :)

Ohoho, you seem fun. Any friend of Temzzle is sooooo much welcome to the forums ~

Like everyone here, I hope she's okay, yep.

YayayAY another Undertale fan, if you haven't yet, check our AMAAAAAAZING Undertale thread clicking-right-here >>... Oh wait, you already checked that.

You're fast, mate B^)

Welp, enjoy your stay here, have fun, never go away \o/ yayz.

b̶t̶w̶ ̶i̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶f̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶p̶i̶c̶,̶ ̶i̶'̶m̶ ̶j̶e̶a̶l̶o̶u̶s̶

You don't give a fuck about whatever pronounes? You are already fucking cool for me mate. Highschool, same for me.

Nice gif too btw.

Anyway welcome to the forum mate, rules on left and faq somewhere i forgot if you ever need some info for help.

Pretty long and nice intro of yourself.

Eyy froslass and weavile(inb4 vinny). Pretty good choice mate.

Lol at undertale. Haven't played it myself yet. I want but shitty pc.

Comet huh? I know her. She's a friend of mine, pretty awesome girl and have talked with her before in a good few times. Her home? Didn't see the result be like that.

Good to hear. So have she told about me or not? Doesn't bother me, but curiousity.

I could know you more, but real life is busy. I'll talk to you mate when i get back here. You sounds fucking cool and badass yo.

I'll pm you one day or soon lol.

Rip Aika, life ended by a refrence.

Anyway hope you will enjoy around more here. It's fun to see more people often :)

Ohohoho? Why, thank you, Shing! (YEP Comet's mentioned you once, ahahahaa)

> fucking cool

>cool and badass

tumblr_ndbos8REDU1qhccbco2_250.gif

THANK YOU DUDE OMFG

And yeah, talk to you soon, Shing! You seem pretty cool yourself.

Ohoho, you seem fun. Any friend of Temzzle is sooooo much welcome to the forums ~

Like everyone here, I hope she's okay, yep.

YayayAY another Undertale fan, if you haven't yet, check our AMAAAAAAZING Undertale thread clicking-right-here >>... Oh wait, you already checked that.

You're fast, mate B^)

Welp, enjoy your stay here, have fun, never go away \o/ yayz.

b̶t̶w̶ ̶i̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶f̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶p̶i̶c̶,̶ ̶i̶'̶m̶ ̶j̶e̶a̶l̶o̶u̶s̶

Thank you! Seems that Comet has made quite a lot of mutuals here, yeah?..

I'm planning on binge-reading (is that a thing?) the whole thread, honestly. >w>

Thank you, and I will!

My profile pic hm? Here's the source if you're interested: http://sumrlybadusername.tumblr.com/post/133086945298

HEY THERE

I SAW THAT STEVEN UNIVERSE REFERENCE

DONT THINK I AINT WATCHING YOU YOU PERSON YOU

have a good time at reborn!! im secretly the best here (apart from everybody else) so feel free to hit me up and stuff k bye.

OMG Steven Universe yes... thank you. For a second I thought no one would get that one.

Faith in reborn restored.

Ohh. Thank you! And yes, I probably will have fun here and talk to you soon. =D

EDIT: Whoops. Missed one! (I prioritize on replying to every single person here just bc ^^)

Hi there! Make yourself comfy here, your gonna need it~

enjoy your time here Sinnamon!

:D

Thank you, Sini!

I will, aaand I think I already am, sorta. I can see why my friend wanted me to join here, haha~

Edited by Sinnamon

My favourite music genres are house, electro, dubstep, aaand glitch hop.

good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats ✔ some goodshit rightth ere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ)

You're absolutely welcome here. Have fun, check out those Rules on your left, and enjoy your time here. Now to the fun part.

good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats ✔ some goodshit rightth ere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ)

You're absolutely welcome here. Have fun, check out those Rules on your left, and enjoy your time here. Now to the fun part.

Ohhhh...Oh my god, I know for a fact that I've listened to that song for like 382905493 times but it sounds better every time I revisit it???

now that's some go౦ԁ sHit

Thank you! For the song and welcoming me =D

Hi Aika, welcome to Reborn, have seen you on server, hope you enjoy your stay and have fun, see you around more :)

Oh! Heya, Hushie! Thank you thank you, I appreciate all the welcomes~

AAH, YOU GUYS ALL SEEM LIKE REALLY COOL PEOPLE. BUT I'M A TOTAL WEENIE AND CAN'T START A CONVO FOR SHIT.

Hello and welcome, Aika! Have fun and merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you toooooo

Thanks!

Hop on the server and the conversations are already a thing.

I did, actually. It's just it's hard to cut in, sometimes. ><

I'll try. =o

You know what, when I saw this name I thought Sinikuro changed his name for a few days.

Well met Sinnamon.

Welcome to Reborn!

Ohhhh...Oh my god, I know for a fact that I've listened to that song for like 382905493 times but it sounds better every time I revisit it???

now that's some go౦ԁ sHit

yes i'm vinny let's be best friends

Not sure what can I say here other than the fact that you have amazing taste in everything ;], as I'm assuming Comet already told you everything that you should know. Well, my wololo batteries are low rn, so I'll just wish you a merry christmas too~

And I know Arkhi is usually the one handing out songs, but for you, I'll make an exception:

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here!

I'll be seeing you o/

You know what, when I saw this name I thought Sinikuro changed his name for a few days.

Well met Sinnamon.

Welcome to Reborn!

yes i'm vinny let's be best friends

Not sure what can I say here other than the fact that you have amazing taste in everything ;], as I'm assuming Comet already told you everything that you should know. Well, my wololo batteries are low rn, so I'll just wish you a merry christmas too~

And I know Arkhi is usually the one handing out songs, but for you, I'll make an exception:

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here!

I'll be seeing you o/

ye ye, merry christmas to you too!

Oooh. Thank you for the song~ *throws it into the pile of music that I absolutely adore*

Thank you for the welcome, I appreciate it!

Welcome to Reborn. Please leave your sanity on the left, and your freedom on the right. You're here forever.

Hehe. I don't really mind if I'm here forever. And I got rid of my sanity AGES ago, pal.

Thanks!