Flying pokemon that are 2stronk?

damurdara

I always think that Honchkrow, Mandibuzz and Braviary are somewhat decent, first one being epitome of glass canon with great assault but somewhat falls short of speed and bulk, second one being a tank with good user of foul play, and last one being one of my favourite bird having wide movepools and usable speed tier. Hawlucha is also a great flying type with neutrality to rock and has an impressive speed.

Edited by TimTim

i have staraptor and noivern too which are strong but i have and a swellow who is kinda weak for reborn. weak too is charizard if you are against a good rock-ground type or move and he is really valnurable, because i always get DAMN CRITS. Seriously the CRITS at this game are seriously BAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!

Edited by Pausaunias

swoobat,crobat and drifblim are a few of the best flying types which are available. swoobat is awesome because of simple ability+calm mind. crobat is awesome because its fast and drifblim is awesome becaus eit s tanky and has minimize+baton pass.

Love Yanmega, Archeops is definitely worth using even with defeatist. I wish gliscor was available hes my favorite flying type. Staraptor can be good but only with the guts/poison orb/facade deal that isn't currently available until beating Ciel

You're thinking of Swellow as the Guts bird.

Staraptor is a stellar choice with solid bulk and attack. Two useable abilities in Reckless for Double-Edge and Brave Bird and Intimidate for longevity and hurting physical attackers. My personal favorite is Hawlucha, who can SD, consume a berry or gem, and then destroy teams with Unburden. Sash can also be utilized if you choose. But yeah, Acrobatics+Fighting move is pretty nice coverage and that natural ability to double speed and attack ain't bad either.