Ah, Fuck It

Tacos

*Obligatory bandwagon statement*

Hi, I'm Tacos. I've been a member of Reborn since the summer of 2013 and I guess you can ask me questions. Also stealing Erick's idea in which I'll tell you my opinion of you with every answer. Ask away!

I'm not going to repeat myself like your other Ama~

Why does this AMA has no ama title?

Why all(most) the AMAs have no tags?

Why didn't you revive your other AMA?

What made you buy undertale (or did you get it from someone, idk)?

Favorite Undertale song?

How much music?

Do you oven?

What's your theme? c:

My friend showed me this song a while ago and I didn't think much of it until I began to like tøp a bit more. The lyrics just kind of speak to me in a way that most songs don't.

Opinion: I see you around often but we don't ever talk much Rate: 8.7/10

We've become closer lately and I really appreciate it. You were always a great friend to me on Reborn, even if I wasn't being the same. You've provided me music for months and you've widened my music preferences heavily. You're an excellent forker and I have nothing but the utmost respect for you. You're incredibly kind and wise and you've taught me a lot over the years.

I'm not going to repeat myself like your other Ama~

Why does this AMA has no ama title?

Why all(most) the AMAs have no tags?

Why didn't you revive your other AMA?

What made you buy undertale (or did you get it from someone, idk)?

Favorite Undertale song?

How much music?

Do you oven?

1. Cause fuck it

2. Idk I sometimes forget tags exist

3. Whoops

Honestly, I feel like I've changed for the better in many ways since that first AMA, and I feel like information from there isn't that relevant to me anymore, so I just decided to make a new one.

4.I complained about how much I wanted to get it and then when I told my friend I was learning Megalovania on piano, he decided to gift it to me.

5. Megalovania

6. So many

7. Occasionally

Opinion: I still remember my first interaction with you. I got a verbal warning from you for unnecessary posting and that was how I totally became besties with the weavile friend. Honestly, you were the first auth I truly interacted with and I still remember those messages back and forth of me trying to figure out rpg maker and you talking about it like it was so simple and that I still managed to screw it up. We grew up together in the Onyx Arcade and look at us now. We're nerds.

Where does your name come from?

What was your favourite thing about being an auth member?

What is one thing you would change about Reborn?

1. Well, the whole TacosAndFlowers name came from my old minecraft account from a while ago when I used to love tacos so much that I named every account after them. The flowers came in when I was helping my friend make the spawn for this minecraft server and I got a bit trigger happy with flowers. It then evolved into a joke that to satisfy me on a first date, all you need to do is give me tacos and some flowers.

2. Just the feeling that I was positively contributing the community and the fact that people could rely upon me if they needed help

3. Give me back auth.

Honestly, I can't even think of an answer. There's nothing I truly dislike. And even the tiny things I do, it's because of me, not Reborn.

Opinion: We don't talk much, but I think you're an excellent part of the community. Your contribution to this community is massive in my opinion despite how young your account is. You actually kind of remind me of me when I first joined, except you're a bit more mature.

I can answer this one. Tacos is a misspelling of Tacps.

Oh gosh dude they don't need to know about that rough time unless they specifically ask ;-;

why are you so bootiful

what genres of music do you listen to?

has your experience in reborn changed from how it is back then? did you ever expect to be this involved with the community as a whole?

how does it feel once being a part of the auth? was the position troubling, pressuring, or difficult at all?

has reborn changed you for the better, or the worst? or both?

why do you dislike toriel

did photoshop flowey scare you?

how are you today?

do you like cake?

1. I'm not but thanks <3

2. I like Alternative rock and Pop Punk, as well as House, Tropical House, Glitch Hop, Future Bass, and a couple indie pop groups.

3. It has, but not by much. When I first joined Reborn, I thought it was just gonna be a bit of a pick-me-up and a way for me to get back on my feet after a rough breakup and an exile from a community I grew attached to over false information spread by my ex who happened to be the admin. I joined as a bit of a jokester at first because I thought this was just a fun site for the game. But as I delved deeper, I realized this community was special, and I began to feel accepted more than I had in any other place. I wanted to give back to the community as it had given back to me. Had I expected to be as involved as I am/was? Hardly. But I don't regret a moment of it.

4. 100% for the better. Reborn has taught me to be confident in myself, the importance of good friends, and has given me a whole new outlook on life that I can't express my gratitude for in words.

5. She reminded me way too much of my mother and I thought she would just keep my trapped with her forever. Also who the hell leaves a kid alone to surprise them with a slice of pie.

6. Scare me? No. Confuse me? Yes. Annoy me? Absolutely.

7. I'm just dandy today. I'm actually really happy recently.

8. I actually don't like the icing on cake. So when there is cake at a social event, I generally avoid it so people don't judge me for how I eat it.

Opinion: We don't talk much, but you seem like a really cool and caring person. Perhaps we could get to know each other better over time, yes? I mean that would probably require me hopping on the server more so we'll see.

Tacps, my dear buddy! How did you become such a wonderful cheerleader/valley speak partner in crime?

I like totes got it all from you girl <3 *\o/*

Opinion: Sweetie you already know you're my bestie. You've been kind to me since day one and so accepting of me in every way. You introduced me to so many friends here and I can't express my gratitude enough for that. Keep doing you, and slay every day!

If you had one thing left to do on this world, what would it be?

I'd probably have the courage to tell my parents that I don't want to practice religion.

Opinion: I feel the same about you as I do mde. I haven't talked to you much as you're fairly new, but I feel like you're definitely a positive member and your contributions to it are much appreciated.

i know how you feel with cake even though i like eating it

and pls you are bootiful c:

and yeeeSSSS house mixes are the best

and damn. people can really do lots when they're in the internet, huh? i'm sorry you had to experience that. :c

i'm glad you found solace in reborn though, and i'm glad you're happy here.

and ps flowey is actually my fave boss in the game.

how many times did you die to him

if you have one wish, what would you wish for?

what's your favorite food? and what's the food you dislike the most?

and PLS i'm not cool :s

but yes, more friends and more people to get close to is always cool. C:

Died to him twice

I would wish for any sort of bigotry or discrimination to be abolished

I really love pizza and absolutely hate chocolate for any sort.

What's your favourite genre of game? Favourite series, perhaps?

Oh, and you used to love tacos loads, huh? Most important question is, of course, what was in the tacos?

I don't exactly have a favorite genre of game. I play League of Legends a lot though, so I guess MOBAs.

It's not about what's in the tacos, it's just that they are tacos.

Opinion: You're not exactly new, but I've never really talked to you or really gotten a chance to know you enough to form an opinion aside from the fact that you're a dev. I appreciate your work on the game though. You guys are all doing an excellent job.

1. If you could meet any person who has ever lived/is living now, but could only say one sentence to them, who would you meet and what would you say?

2. Country, city, or wilderness?

3. Foxening or the Afoxalypse? Or neither, idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4. Favorite color?

5. If you could get to know one member better, who would it be?