I'm not sure where to post this.

xgogetax

Ame is currently working on these move animations, if you want to contact someone, the people working on these move animations include: smeargletail, mde2001, and Bazaro (sorry if I butchered that XD). Don't worry these move animations will be out by episode 16, so sit tight.

Best regards, Honchy.

Um, might be out of topic here, but is there a release date for EP 16 already?

Weren't there animations before but Ame took them out cause the game was laggy for some players...? :ph34r:

As eloquently put by Commander, the release will range from today to 20XX. Nobody knows

Weren't there animations before but Ame took them out cause the game was laggy for some players...? :ph34r:

I don't remember about move animations, but the Pokemon moving animations from BW were indeed taken out. Maybe somebody who remembers the old episodes knows.

As eloquently put by Commander, the release will range from today to 20XX. Nobody knows

Nice! Taking my sweet time playing. :P

I don't remember about move animations, but the Pokemon moving animations from BW were indeed taken out. Maybe somebody who remembers the old episodes knows.

Well I do hope my PC can handle those wonderful new animations. Just a little worried about possible game lag, s'all. Hehe.