Back to Reborn City?

DarkLucario79

I don't have anything that can survive Ciel's attacks, so I'm trying to return to Reborn City to train some new Pokemon but the guards aren't letting me through. Is there another way back to Reborn City maybe through the mountain? If so what's the route?

There is a way. I'm actually in the Lapis Ward right now. I don't remember the exact place, but you have to go to those gates that're south of the bouffalant and tauros. I think they're called the Grand Gates. Check on your map

Edited by Skullgasher

Technically, you can't get back into Reborn City until E16, but at the end of each episode, the Game temporarily let's you go back to do some events and such. There are a bunch of Ice and Rock types available to you so you can use those to try and beat that Altaria. I mean like any Ice Type that's not Delibird would probably help you out a lot.

• Global Mods

There is a way. I'm actually in the Lapis Ward right now. I don't remember the exact place, but you have to go to those gates that're south of the bouffalant and tauros. I think they're called the Grand Gates. Check on your map

You can't do that when you're locked out of the city until you finish the current episode.

Technically, you can't get back into Reborn City until E16, but at the end of each episode, the Game temporarily let's you go back to do some events and such. There are a bunch of Ice and Rock types available to you so you can use those to try and beat that Altaria. I mean like any Ice Type that's not Delibird would probably help you out a lot.

I guess hopefully my current guys won't destroy them and I'll be able to catch something, I'm also not sure of how much EV training I'll be able to do if any at all though...

Edited by DarkLucario79

You can't do that when you're locked out of the city until you finish the current episode.

My bad. Didn't know

I guess hopefully my current guys won't destroy them and I'll be able to catch something, I'm also not sure of how much EV training I'll be able to do if any at all though...

You got any sweepers? That's how I made it through

Here's all the Pokemon that are ready for battle

Blaziken 75

Scope Lens

Speed Boost

Lonely

-Sky Uppercut

-Brave Bird

-Blaze Kick

-Double Kick

Gardevoir 70

Trace

Modest

-Psychic

-Moonblast

-Calm Mind

-Shadow Sneak (kind of useless though)

Noivern 72

Infiltrator

Timid

-Super Fang

-Dragon Pulse

-Flamethrower

-Air Slash

Gothitelle 68

Twisted Spoon

Competitive

Lonely

-Psyshock

-Trick Room

-Charge Beam

-Psychic

Banette 68

Curse Body

Quirky

-Shadow Sneak

-Sucker Punch

-Phantom Force

-Flash

Heracross 73

Adamant

Moxie

-Close Combat

-Megahorn

-Arm Thrust

-Rock Blast

Roserade 72

Rose Incense

Timid

Poison Point

-Giga Drain

-Petal Dance

-Toxic Spikes

-Stun Spore

Pretty solid team. Could you describe how the battles usually go, like what part into the battle do things usually start going south?

Usually around her 2nd Pokemon...Her first Togekiss takes a while but isn't too much of a problem, the problem is her Archeops just outspeeds and spams Rock Slide over and over which ends up 1 Hit KO almost my entire team and by the time I manage to kill it I'm down to 1 Pokemon...

Don't you have the Shadow Ball Tm? SHould definetly use that over shadow sneak on Gardevoir

Yeah Trick Room seems like your best bet... the thing is Gothitelle is super frail...do you happen to have a Solrock/Lunatone?

Edited by Vlado Vladimir

Usually around her 2nd Pokemon...Her first Togekiss takes a while but isn't too much of a problem, the problem is her Archeops just outspeeds and spams Rock Slide over and over which ends up 1 Hit KO almost my entire team and by the time I manage to kill it I'm down to 1 Pokemon...

Hm. I'd try getting a trick room to last a turn after killing togekiss and then getting a stun spore off on the aerodactyl. From there, I'd try to set up on Ciel with your Gardevoir

Uhm I guess then your best chance is to get a Bronzor and a Graveler on route 3 and train them...use them in your battle instead of Gothitelle and Banette/Blaziken since Roserade can take a hit from Altaria (I think) and Stun Spore it.

Using the Trick Room strategy should help you out, just spam Gyro Ball with Bronzong, Rock Slide/Blast with Golem and Heracross, then Moonblast that bulky piece of cotton that Altaria is.

EDIT: Oh shit the Gliscor :S Uhm I think you should also get a Beartic(?

Edited by Vlado Vladimir

Hm. I'd try getting a trick room to last a turn after killing togekiss and then getting a stun spore off on the aerodactyl. From there, I'd try to set up on Ciel with your Gardevoir

This is how I start out the battle.

1. Roserade Stun Spore
2. Switch to Gothitelle use Charge Beam to power up a few times healing if necessary.
3. I've tried 2 different tactics...

Use Trick Room when Togekiss is in the red, problem is due to being Paralyzed it goes first and spams Air Slash until Gothitelle is either fainted or Trick Room runs out.

or

Defeat Togekiss usually brings out Archeops, try to use Trick Room but Gothitelle is defeated by Rock Slide even at max health.

Uhm I guess then your best chance is to get a Bronzor and a Graveler on route 3 and train them...use them in your battle instead of Gothitelle and Banette/Blaziken since Roserade can take a hit from Altaria (I think) and Stun Spore it.
Using the Trick Room strategy should help you out, just spam Gyro Ball with Bronzong, Rock Slide/Blast with Golem and Heracross, then Moonblast that bulky piece of cotton that Altaria is.
EDIT: Oh shit the Gliscor :S Uhm I think you should also get a Beartic(?

Can they be found past Argate?

Edit: She has a Gliscor too!? Let me guess Poison Heal Protect and Roost...I'll see if I can find a Beartic...

This is how I start out the battle.

1. Roserade Stun Spore

2. Switch to Gothitelle use Charge Beam to power up a few times healing if necessary.

3. I've tried 2 different tactics...

Use Trick Room when Togekiss is in the red, problem is due to being Paralyzed it goes first and spams Air Slash until Gothitelle is either fainted or Trick Room runs out.

or

Defeat Togekiss usually brings out Archeops, try to use Trick Room but Gothitelle is defeated by Rock Slide even at max health.

Yea, at this point, I guess you could go out and get some new pokes. There's an event sneasel somewhere in the icy cave that would probably come in pretty handy. All you need is rock smash. There are a couple of decent rock pokemon after Agate city in the wild too, like Dwebble and Rhyhorn. Or, you could always grind your pokes up which would probably help

Edited by Skullgasher

Yea, at this point, I guess you could go out and get some new pokes. There's an event sneasel somewhere in the icy cave that would probably come in pretty handy. All you need is rock smash. There are a couple of decent rock pokemon after Agate city in the wild too, like Dwebble and Rhyhorn

I saw the Sneasel I just don't know if I can find it again hopefully I will...Rhyperior would be pretty good (wish I could get a Head Smash Rock Head Aggron instead though)...

I saw the Sneasel I just don't know if I can find it again hopefully I will...Rhyperior would be pretty good (wish I could get a Head Smash Rock Head Aggron instead though)...

Yea. Ciel is just such a pain to beat. The only reason I made it was because of my sweepers. You could reteach your Blaziken Bulk Up, and get it to sweep by para haxing Ciel