New Ranks; Cut-Offs

Amethyst

• Administrators

Firstly, what do I mean by ranks? I mean those little custom titles above one's name- "Bug Catcher," "Ace Trainer," etc. They can be customised through a site shop item, but if you don't, then they scale with your posts.

However, I've realized since the addition of the 'Change Own Post Count' item, it's not exactly hard to break 2,000 posts, which was previously our highest rank.

So, the ranks on the site have been shifted as follows:

Posts ------------------------- Title

0 ...................................... Jr. Trainer

1 ...................................... Youngster

10 ................................... Bug Catcher

25 .................................... Hiker

50 .................................... Swimmer

75 .................................... PokeManiac

100 .................................. Juggler

150 .................................. Chaneller

200 .................................. Psychic

300 .................................. Ace Trainer

500 .................................. Rival

1000 ................................ Professor

5000 ................................ Pokemon Master

9001 ................................ Impossible

20000 .............................. ???

50000 .............................. ???

100000 ............................ ???

500000 ............................ ???

1000000 .......................... ???

Hm...? It's a secret- if you want to find out, better start saving up and buying in bulk~

On the note of the Site Shop, the price of Retry Tokens has been increased- I can hear your groans now; but they were much more popular than I expected. However, in return, the restock rate of them has been increased as well. This means that the people with the $R have a greater secured chance of getting them~ Seems fair, hm?

And now for something completely different.

If you pay any amount of attention you've probably seen my "Cut-off Checks Post" things on some of the Strategydex topics. This is mostly for my own organisation, but for your reference, here's what it means for you:

I post that after the Pokemon and its sets have already been entered into the database. If it's in the database, it's been quality checked- only the best sets make it. Others might be edited/revised. Credit is being given where due- and if there are insufficient sets I'm making them myself. If the forum topic has less than two sets I'll post the second one I add for everyone's reference. This also means that new sets will probably not be accepted for the Pokemon on which I post for some time- and even then, standards will be higher.

(So let's do some quick logic: I'm posting second sets for all the Pokemon. People who posted second sets for Pokemon get bonuses. I'm going in order by national Pokedex number, THEREFORE it's in y'alls interest to post those second sets for the lower-numbered Pokemon SOONER before I sweep them up. >>)

((Jus' saiyan. Lookin' out for you here.))

(((Also it helps me not have to write so many sets)))

>>