When will I be able to Mega Evolve in Episode 15 of Reborn?

Xander95

Not to burst your bubble, but I don't think Ame's gonna add more on top of the things already in development. They consume a lot of time as is, already.

As for your initial question, the answer to that is "Never in Episode 15".

Episode 16? Doubt it. 17? Doubt it. 18? Maybe.

I'm not really sure when Mega will be as a lot of people suspected them in the post game. This is another one of those topics that's been beaten to death for the past 4 or 5 episodes (or whenever the pulses occurred). If there is going to be a Mega Ring earlier, it's to give some unloved Pokemon such as Banette viability in the late game as they'd normally be scrapped otherwise. You're not going to get any strong Pokemon like Charizard or Venusaur until post game so don't get your hopes up.

But yeah, don't really expect anything out of Megas. I'm not even sure what fights will even contain Megas. Even Solaris is in question from that perspective. Leaders? It's possible only one or two others have a Mega.

• 4 weeks later...

got an item recently, dunno where "abomasite" its description is as follows "have abomasnow hold it, and this stone will enable it to mega evolve in battle"

i guess there's some pre-requirement first like friendship full or something.

anyone else got it??

The Abomasite is known by many, and you can't use it. You need a Mega Ring to use the four Mega Stones obtainable, which we don't have.

I think introducing the Mega Ring earlier but only giving out the "shitty" Mega Evolutions that are only viable not OP would be a good idea but I know that the creator probably has a lot on her plate already so it shouldn't be a high priority.

Of course the strong mega evolutions should not be available as that would be too op.

Edited by felixng2016

The fact that the last leader you face in E15 has a Mega Altaria makes me expect the ring in the next episode or so, but then again, this is Reborn, I wouldn't be surprised if Ame threw you against Mega Garchomps (we do have a lot of people with Garchomps now that I think about it...) without giving us the ring, which would be fun to a certain extent tbh

I think introducing the Mega Ring earlier but only giving out the "shitty" Mega Evolutions that are only viable not OP would be a good idea but I know that the creator probably has a lot on her plate already so it shouldn't be a high priority.

This should've been done already, tbh. No problem in releasing some of the weaker megas. I'd rock a Mega Audino, even though I'm pretty sure people would not use it.

With that said, it might be too late for that. She already released the Pinsirnite and I doubt she wanna see STAB Flying Thrash going everywhere.

But that's just me.

This should've been done already, tbh. No problem in releasing some of the weaker megas. I'd rock a Mega Audino, even though I'm pretty sure people would not use it.

With that said, it might be too late for that. She already released the Pinsirnite and I doubt she wanna see STAB Flying Thrash going everywhere.

But that's just me.

Oh, another Mega Audino fan?! I caught a shiny one by chance and just can't wait to rock shiny Mega Audino. :D

But that's just me.

That's really debatable honestly as when you think about it, they were balls to the wall hard to find. If Ame didn't say anything about it, we might've not even known they were in the game. There's also a 50 level gap between the event (which is also hard to get to) and the supposed Mega Stone if it were available in E16 so I don't think that'd really stop the ring from being available. They'll likely be released when the Life Orb gets released since Megas more or less are on par with the Life Orbed non mega version.