Trying to load an older version to get Ralts.

WavesBlade

Odds are your player sprite may be the issue. The problem may be that you are using any of the newer sprites. Additionally, playing previous episodes means you're gonna have a bad time. Simply playing an older episode can very easily corrupt your save.
If your heart is really set on getting this Ralts early on, then I would suggest starting a new save. Otherwise, your options are limited to waiting until you can obtain it legitimately in Ep. 15 or attempting to obtain one from the trading thread.

Odds are your player sprite may be the issue. The problem may be that you are using any of the newer sprites. Additionally, playing previous episodes means you're gonna have a bad time. Simply playing an older episode can very easily corrupt your save.

If your heart is really set on getting this Ralts early on, then I would suggest starting a new save. Otherwise, your options are limited to waiting until you can obtain it legitimately in Ep. 15 or attempting to obtain one from the trading thread.

Wait what, you can trade in this?

Edit: I read the thread, they wont do trades unless you have 10 badges. :/

I've also tried copying the graphics from a newer version to the older one, but that doesn't fix it either.

Edited by WavesBlade

No Method Errors often are associated with corrupted save data which can occur from jumping episodes. As a general rule you should always back up your save before you move between episodes to prevent you from losing your save file.

In terms of trading, this is in implementation (an actual online trading system) but for now there are some threads where you can find people to trade with you.

If you are playing Episode 10 or earlier iirc, you can only play the white boy and white girl as legitimate characters. Your sprite deal sounds like it'd be a player character if that's the case. Also be warned to try and not have gen 6 mons in your party, but I see you got that covered.

The Grand Hall hasn't changed since Episode 10, since I tried it out myself on the old version and it works just fine. If you saved outside, you would be totally screwed.

Summary: It has to be your PC. Can't think of any other reasonable explanations.

• 4 weeks later...

I really cant be bothered staring again for a Ralts. Is there any way to get it from where I am now in the game?

I'm at Radomus's Gym.

Ralts is available from giving the Corrupted Pokeball you get from the Underground Railnet, in one of the Rock Smash crack rooms, as well as the Magnet Powder, which you can find in Team Meteor's Factory Base darkened floor, to the scientist in Critical Capture, of Obsidia Ward.