Let's Make Edge play!

Eternal Edge

As the title says, let's make me play some games. Uh, at the moment I'd like to limit it to simple emulations from NES/SNES era stuff, and GB-GBA for handheld. My machine is a piece of crap not the greatest computer in the world, but I can handle recording some stuff. ANYWAYS. Suggest things you'd like to see me play, I'll upload a few videos of it and you'll get to laugh at me being bad at games. I'd prefer games that are short and not insane difficult (read as, I will not play things on the difficulty level of Kaizo Mario or IWBTG). I might consider some longer games.

Regardless, leave your suggestions here!

Here are some games I'm already considering:

Mega Man (Series; Will be played in order)

Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (NES)

Pokemon TCG 1 and 2 (GB/GBC)

Touhou 6 (Maybe the Series? PC)

Final Fantasy (Only III requested atm but I could go 1-6)

CIMA: The Enemy (GBA)

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (GBA)

• Administrators

You know the second one is only in Japanese, right? Unless there's a patch I'm unaware of in which case, gimme pl0x

Moreover, one relatively unknown GBA game I really like is called CIMA: The Enemy. Give it a try. It's not too long, neither easy nor difficult, and deserves more attention than it gets.

• Administrators

It'd be great if I could finally see the end of FFIII

>>

But uh, I dunno what else lol I'm kinda bad at suggesting games because I hardly play any myself that you haven't already @.@

• Administrators

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_III

^ that one

It's not even really a big deal I just never managed to actually finish it but I was so clooosssseeeeeeee ;~;

Also when you did your Zelda streaming did you ever play ALttP? Cause that's originally on the SNES

Kay so pretty much ALL the Megaman. >>

Cyrus I said I wasn't gunna go the crazy hard shit. I know that Touhou 6 is the worst of them in that regard. and on Very Hard mode? Nice try =p

Ikaru, I did start playing it beut I haven't gotten the first gem yet so I could always start that up.

Updated the thread with suggestions! I'm gunna start on something easy I think, therefor, GOGO POKEMON TCG 1!

Edit:

Ohai

The first of my Let's Make Edge Play! videos. Pokemon TCG was a request and I decided to make the first game I go at an easy one. This one is without video commentary or anything. Lemme know what you guys think.

First episode is gunna be kinda boring with the tutorial and all. There's a bit of an extended ending at the end of the video...I was save stating because I was gunna see if you guys wanted me to pick a deck or if you guys wanted to pick it. If you wanna pick it leave your choice in the comments section!

Pokemon TCG, Pokemon, and all it's characters belong to Nintendo and was created by Satoshi Tajiri. I claim none of these things as my own.

Kay so, my computer Blue Screen'd today. Tried system restore which didn't work, so I had to reinstall the OS. This means I lost all my stuff. I will continue to do LP's, but I'm gunna move on to another game for now. I might pick up TCG 1 again at a later date, but for now it's kinda meh. Stay tuned!