Greetings

Kyoukishi

Hi!
I'm new around here.
I usually pick a water type, but ended up taking Charmander in hopes of having Charizard X someday.
I only have 2 badges so far. I really like how the game is challenging compared to the regular Pokemon games. I'm currently preparing to get my 3rd gym badge (hopefully my new Klink and Spoink will be of some help).
I'm looking to have a Nidoking (I guess I'll need to find a new Nidorino later, since it doesn't have hustie for future sheer force) and Shiny Gardevoir, among others, eventually.
Shiny Pokemon? I only have a Shiny Glameow and Venonat (and a Pidove, but it's sprite bugged - has the star, but no change).

Any suggestions on what to do and how to get my Nidoking and Gardevoir, as well as playthrough tips, are welcomed!

Welcome! In the Byxbysion tunnels, you can catch a Nidorino and evolve that into a Nidoking. In order to receive Ralts, take a Pokemon with Rock Smash into the Obsidia Railnet. Once you get far enough in, you can smash some walls that will get you what you're looking for. Enjoy your time here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU0_Jj51NeA

*Awkwardly waves* Welcome to your worst nightmare Reborn! We hope you enjoy your pain stay! :D

Also yeah, Nido and Gardevoir are after gym 4 I believe, around the same time funny enough...

If you look around the On The Hunt forums section you should find most if not all the info you need to obtain any available pokemon \o/.

Well met Kyoukishi.
And welcome to Reborn!
I guess people already answered you about the pokémons, so...
Charizard X? Sit tight, son. This one going to take a while.
Anyway, I hope you like the color blue cuz you're getting the WOLOLO \o/ now you're blue thing
I hope you'll enjoy your permanent stay here in Reborn.
I'll see you around o/

BANDIT TUNES!

i just wanted to say that :T