Skeleton

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope that if they make a sequel (or prequel) to UnderTale that they add how the six other humans were captured.

It is simply because I want to see how they look like and how each of their souls corresponded to their qualities.

P.S. For some reason, I can't get Death by Glamour out of my head.

Edited by Alchemia Chan

I really hope that if they make a sequel (or prequel) to UnderTale that they add how the six other humans were captured.

It is simply because I want to see how they look like and how each of their souls corresponded to their qualities.

P.S. For some reason, I can't get Death by Glamour out of my head.

Ohhh! I'd really want that to happen tbh. Coz I'm really interested in the other human souls. But Toby has said that he's not planning on making any sequels or anything, so that's not happening anytime soon...

Also, the aqua soul's story seems really sad. Like, you find their items only in the Ruins, so that might mean that when they fell...they got fatal wounds and didn't last long in the underground. ;;

DAMMIT now I really want this prequel thing to happen.

Edited by Sinnamon

Also, the aqua soul's story seems really sad. Like, you find their items only in the Ruins, so that might mean that when they fell...they got fatal wounds and didn't last long in the underground. ;;

...wow, this is sad...

ow my heart

Edited by Kuma

remember to use spoilers, people. >>

Whoopsie, fixed.

I think the Aqua soul's story is the reason why Toriel warns you to be wary of the puzzles. The aqua soul might've died due to some of them.

Also, Toby could release something that's not a game that tells us about the other humans. May it be a comic, a post, anything in particular.

I do think i sequel is unlikely, cause it's gonna have to be a masterpiece that is even better than Undertale or else it's gonna be a disappointment, like many other sequels to other games of a similar calibre

rt both

there's many fanarts about the six human souls already, i also tried to do one but it went ridiculous so i'm not gonna post for your sake.

tobby could do another official art or something? idk.

Is it possible the aqua soul died while the ruins were still Home?

Could their death and the collection of their soul be related to the move itself, and the creation of the collection plan in the first place, since it would put them closer to the barrier?

I haven't looked too much into this business beyond what can be guessed by the items, so I'm just thinking out loud.

I got gifted this game from a cousin for Christmas, so I was pretty excited to see what all the Undertale hype was about. The characters are all amazing and I'm loving it so far. Though I have to say...

I got hit with a mini feels bomb when I accidentally killed Toriel in the beginning. I already liked her character, and I was actually somewhat sad that there was no "stay with Toriel in the house" option XD. I tried talking to her during the fight for a while until exhausting all those options, then I fought for a bit, planning to get her low on health and try the Mercy commands. Then that 300 some damage comes out of nowhere and ruins everything... ;-;

I was going to try eating her pie during the fight too to see if that brought up any dialogue, but I didn't get a chance. I also didn't remember the words of that frog in the beginning until it was too late - the one that talks about how "the mercy command just means you won't fight. You may have to use it at some point in the future" or something along those lines. I'm assuming you can end every battle in Undertale peacefully with enough work based on how things have gone for me since then, so Toriel's death is still my biggest regret. I thought about restarting, but I decided that for my first run, I'm just going to live with whatever happens.

...Still, I've made a vow to never eat the Butterscotch Cinnamon Pie she made me. I'll carry it with me in her memory~

actually, papyrus does become king of the monster in the neutral route where you kill every boss except him, his dialogue is really sad at the end. He's too naive to rule anything

But everyone gets spaghetti! What more could you possibly want?

Oh god no I beat another no mercy run and just realized something
When you kill Muffet, this is what you earn:

tumblr_inline_o00akoF2qg1rvwxk4_540.png

300 XP and no gold. No gold. She didn’t have any gold.

She’s broke. She was never being greedy.

She really was just trying to raise money for her little spider family.

Her penniless, homeless, now heartbroken spider family. My heart ow wow, yup, dang nope yeah never noticed until now, hooooo boy

http://mod2amaryllis.tumblr.com/post/136028246187/oh-god-no-i-beat-another-no-mercy-run-and-just

yes i know about the monster who bought a spider donut bUT STILL THAT'S JUST SO SAD WTF