Skeleton

ah! that's an inside joke about the old block puzzles, kuma.

sadly, nothing happens other than that. :s

I am dumb, it's not a stone, it's a block :mellow:

Looks like I've passed 17 minutes of my life trying to solve this while nothing is supposed to happen t.t

Sad panda

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;-;

It'll be hard for me to muster up the drive to go through a lot of the same experiences, but I'll get it done eventually. Hopefully it won't take me as long now that I know how to deal with most everything.

Well, you'll have to play twice (Neutral then True Pacifist) again to get the last ending sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

GOOD LUCK o/

Don't lose your determination. But also don't see only determination. Otherwise you fucked up.

gl Tacos o/

also, this: http://thats-show-business-baby.tumblr.com/post/135030568897/wow-toby-really-thought-of-everything-edit-for

seems like it'll take awhile for the world to find all of undertale's secrets and alternate dialogue. >>'

That is impressive. It's the little details like these that make me love Undertale all the more.

• Veterans

mEHHHHHH this isn't even all that bad compared to some other impossible remixes i've seen from different songs. pretty sure someone else can do a better job at making it imposible :V

still sounds pretty good tho

Edited by Mettaton

also have you guys seen this because im so sad about it

Actually, the first time I played, I almost did a Neutral Ending. I killed Toriel and Undyne because I didn't know how to save them, and I thought that both were supposed to be killed... Well, I felt like a dumbass when I discovered that you can save everyone. Fortunately, I reseted the game when I reached the Hotlands.

And yes, I cried so much with Toriel and Undyne t.t

• Veterans

Actually, the first time I played, I almost did a Neutral Ending. I killed Toriel and Undyne because I didn't know how to save them, and I thought that both were supposed to be killed... Well, I felt like a dumbass when I discovered that you can save everyone. Fortunately, I reseted the game when I reached the Hotlands.

And yes, I cried so much with Toriel and Undyne t.t

man did you see the betrayal kills though? certain characters will react differently when you kill them at the moment they spare you

those reactions hurt

no stop. don't even mention the betrayal kills.

the Royal Guards' one was the most depressing.

tbh, Undertale made me want to become a better person. part of why it's one of my favourite games ever.

thank you, based dog guy person, for creating this game.

man did you see the betrayal kills though? certain characters will react differently when you kill them at the moment they spare you

those reactions hurt

YES!!

Toriel's death can be more sad than I thought.

Papyrus's death continues '-' << This emoji is the most appropriate to refer to Papyrus's death

And woa, I didn't knew that if you eat a Spider-Something in front of Muffet she would spare you, gotta try next time :o

And after all betrayals, Sans betraying you is so heartbreaking