Sup Fam

Elcoolio

Whats good people.

My name is Elcoolio or Coolio if you feel like saving yourself those two extra letters. Started playing a couple days ago after the bae overToasted was talking about it on another MMO. Pretty fun so far i guess until i learnt that it isn't auto save and i cried for like half an hour.

A little about myself and stuff:

I'm 19 years old and like to pretend my irl name is Xavier cause it sounds badass as fuck.

I live in the single most beautiful country in the world, New Zealand where im constantly on the grind trying to not let the struggle get me down.

Swept this one kid with a clefable in gen 3 and it was the 2nd greatest day of my life.

Pretty much the masta of all tiers, just a naturally talented superstar i guess.

Me and my boy energize feat. jayfeatskydd bout to drop the hottest rap album of 2015 stay tuned.

I once ate a 1.2kg chocolate pig, not really relevant to this game but how awesome am i, it was the greatest day of my life.

I think i would make a great manager for PSL4 so please pick me the fam get this dont worry

This concludes my presentation, if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. I do know the first question you want to ask and the answer is, it was Goldeneyes.

Xavier is my Xerneas OC's name. great now i'm comparing you to him lmao.

welcome to Reborn, Coolio!~

community rules below your avatar right on your left and don't mistake the Search bar with the status update bar.

that said, have fun!! and remember, there's no escaping this hell hole <3

Edited by star-kin

Thanks, how can it be hell if you're here?

Oh believe me, it can be hell regardless of who's around. C: Reborn isn't a hellhole! Now just WHOEVER said that?!?!?! >:o

Welcome though! To the Eternal Damnation that is this hellhole abyss why the frick did you come here?!?!?!?!? time of your life! Enjoy it while you can :D

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules on your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!

Well met Elcoolio.
And welcome to Reborn!
That Clefable on your sig though... damn.
Anyway, I hope you like the color blue cuz you're getting the WOLOLO \o/ now you're blue thing
I hope you'll enjoy your permanent stay here in Reborn.
I'll see you around o/

Thanks, how can it be hell if you're here?

That was so smooth I'll just give you this song