Import Registrations, Staffstuffs

Amethyst

• Administrators

So, a while ago, as I sometimes do, I made a topic asking what features people wanted to see around the site. One of the suggestionss was so glaringly obvious (and brilliant) that after realising that I had never thought of it before, I had to and get myself a nice, hot cup of repeated-facepalm.

And now, said feature has been actualised:

Cards can now be created from Pokemon Online Export data!

There's a link to that page from the normal registration-but it may take over as the "normal" method if it's more commonly used (and, after some time to allow for testing.) Oh, yes, testing. As well all know, I am Ame prone to mistakes, so I'm inb4ing a range of errors on this thing. Although the only ones I've found myself have already been corrected, there may still be some odd glitches- So if you find anything, please report it in Community Hall.

Speaking of community!

We're welcoming a few more people to staff to compensate for the site's sudden growth spurt.

Among these are two returning staff members. Firstly, Slim Shady- who has spent a good deal of time working around the site to improve the community, from running the tutor thread to setting up the RMT forum, and even a few up and coming events. Slim Shady is actually taking on the role of Forum Moderator, something we haven't had or needed for a long time.

Secondly, TheScarletSword, a former admin, is returning as a less-specifc staff position- You can expect to see him help out in a variety of places, most notably... Well, you'll find out in a week or two, but I think the older members will remember what Scarlet does~

Finally, we're also welcoming a new face to the staff. Although he's a relatively new member, in his time here, he's proved to be highly responsible, diplomatic and mature, in addition to having great leadership ability and helping out around the site. I'm pleased to announce that Kaito is joining the team as a server mod~

Congrats to the three of them, along with my sincerest thanks~

Edit: A note about "Operator":

Operator isn't a person, it's just a utility authpiece we needed. It's been used in the past for various testing and other functions, and it may lurk quite a bit. No need to concern yourself with it.

• Administrators

Because a lot of people were asking:

Edit: A note about "Operator":

Operator isn't a person, it's just a utility authpiece we needed. It's been used in the past for various testing and other functions, and it may lurk quite a bit. No need to concern yourself with it.