I need Suggestions

Klefki's Jingle

Okay so I'm having problems with Shade and would like a place to grind . My team consists of

Castform Lvl. 39

Blizzard

Powder Snow

Hail

Ember

Female Meowstic Lvl 39

Psyshock

Shadow Ball

Fake Out

Extrasensory

Delphox Lvl 40

Mystic Fire

Flame Charge

Howl

Psyshock

Noibat Lvl 35

Air Cutter

Wing Attack

Cut

Roost

Shuppet Lvl 31

Charge Beam

Shadow Sneak

Feint Attack

Shadow Ball

Porygon Lvl 31 (Getting better moves)

Psywave

Signal Beam

Recover

Agility

Edited by Klefki's Jingle

So are you just looking for a place to grind or help with beating Shade's team itself. If so there should be some trainers in the grand hall who can be rebattled. They give the best experience at the moment.

Like mde said, Grand Hall trainers, and Shade's gym and the cave south to Shade's gym also contains some mons of which levels are on par with your team~As for your team line-up, Delphox has no use for Howl since it doesnt rely on attack, relearn light screen to minimize the special attack from Shade for 5 turns, coupled with mystical fire, Shade's Rotom and Gengar couldnt do much~ and you could have used a better flying type other than noibat since higher level noibats are obtainable afterwards? There are better normal types that guarantee immunity other than Castform, said Huge Power Diggersby tho the field effect might have removed that immunity(i didnt use normal type for Shade so i wouldnt know)~I might have mistaken your question, so my apologies if i reply the wrong answer :P

Edited by TimTim

grand hall trainers is the best place to grind. kill woobats if you are training dark types and kill mons in the cave bellow shades gym use rock smash u can catch better mons like a swinub. as for your team i would get rid of noibat for now since well he is kinda useless and frail you can train him up later or catch a higher lvl noibat. get rid of howl on delphox also replace it with will-o-wisp once he learns it. well i wont use a ghost type to vs shade as most of his ghost type are faster and hits really hard. so i would bench shuppet and put in a dark type say mightyena. also i would bench meowstic F as she would get destroyed by shade without any screen or set up.

If you have the spare time to grind coins for a Slugma in the game corner you will 6-0 Shade with ease. Shell Smash Magcargo is very strong and can set up easily on his Trevenant. I beat him using only Curse Onix for his Gengar and Magcargo who set up twice holding a White Herb and wrecked him hard!

Definitely a better choice, but use fire moves in lieu of ground moves on Shade as most of xyr mons are either immune to ground moves(namely Gengar and Rotom) or resist to them(namely Trevenant)~

P.S. Not saying not learning ground moves, keep them but not use them, just to clarify~

Edited by TimTim