This Story is about a man named Sam.

ReDraft 2

Chapter 0.25: Semi colons Everywhere!!!!!!!

It’s pretty late in the evening, and I decided to go to sleep; I clambered onto the bed closed my eyes and went to sleep.

I hear a large beeping sound, and I think I can hear somebody talking. A man speaks in a light voice he seems a bit impatient; do you think he’s awake? , another man answers in a slightly deeper voice; he s answers in a calm, patient tone; well even if he is awake we probably wouldn’t notice; you know how he is; always playing possum and what not. I wonder what their motives are for breaking into my house. The impatient man speaks again; well I still think we should just kick him or something. The calm man answers; that would be stupid; you wouldn’t want to scare him do you? I find the calm man’s words to be a bit stupid I mean you already broke into my house, how is that not scary? , The calm man speaks again, Wait; look up for a second. The impatient man seems to be repeating something; I m-ea-n you al-ready br-ok-e in-to my house comma how is that not scary? , The calm man goes silent for what feels like an eternity. He speaks in a slower tone as if he is thinking; hmm that monitor only ever works if he’s awake and if it’s working that means, He suddenly stops talking as if to give a dramatic effect to his next sentence. The calm man says in a commanding tone, alright then why don’t you kick him? , The Impatient man sighs, why didn’t we do that in the first place? , the calm man swiftly replied, because we didn’t know he was awake, and I generally prefer a more subtle approach to things. I can hear Footsteps heading towards me; I decide that it might be better If I admitted to being awake. I say; I’m Awake I’m awake what’s all this about anyway? , I open my eyes only to see a black blur and a purple blur, and I decide to reach for my glasses. The calm man says, that is unnecessary you do not need to wear your glasses here. Here? I wonder what he meant by that, The calm man answers; well for now let’s just say that whoever you think you are doesn’t apply here, but who you really are will always show itself.

To Be Continued

Edited by Cronos5010

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like your Chapter 0.25 so far. Please put quotation marks in front of your character's dialogue ( ' ' OR " " ) so that your reader/s will know when a certain character is talking. I found it somewhat difficult to read, as your paragraph had not been structured as individual paragraphs, which left no place to pause and take in what I had just read. This required me to reread the long paragraph many times, with my subsequent going-over of the written text yielding little comprehension on my part. Nevertheless, I am interested in reading more updated content of your story, Cronos.

• 1 month later...