A wild gentleman has appeared!

The5ilverback

Good day to you fine people!

My name is Aaron though some refer to me as Yoshi it's nice to meet you :)

Admittedly I have been to these forums many times observing as a mere guest so I thought now is the time to officially join the community.

All that can be said about me is that I'm a gamer who also watches anime but more importantly I'm a huge Pokemon fan :D.

Thanks for taking the time to read this I look forward to interacting with the community.

KI-RI-TO!

KITO-KUN!

Welcome to the forums, SAO is one of my favorites!

Ironically SAO is not a favourite of mine I just think Kirito is cool as for the anime that's a discussion for another day lol thanks for welcoming me though that applies to all who respond to this thread :)

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay~ Until next time, we will discuss all about animes in thread dedicated to it~ My latest favourite animes are Gangsta and God Eater~

Have to say you mention good anime while my current fav animes are Overlord & Charlotte in the current season sorry awesomeness must be mentioned :P

• Administrators

Have to say you mention good anime while my current fav animes are Overlord & Charlotte in the current season sorry awesomeness must be mentioned :P

Is that so? Good choice. Welcome!

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay~ Until next time, we will discuss all about animes in thread dedicated to it~ My latest favourite animes are Gangsta and God Eater~

Saw "Eater" and though "SOUL EATER FAN???!?!"

Saw "God" and thought... "oh."

Edited by Juuzou

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. Or don't. I'm not a cop, although I do have to arrest your sanity at the door. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!

Aw yeeeeh, I see that Kirito avi, and I am pleased. If you're into anime and such, be sure to check out the Animation and Manga subforum here: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showforum=61

I'm a Kayaba fan myself, but Kirito comes as a close second. (Or maybe third. Still can't decide where Yuuki falls.)

Anyway, welcome to the forums!