[CW=Short stories][WP] Is it a beautiful day?

Yours Truly

Rain:

It’s the weekend I can hear people screaming, proclaiming their undying love for each other and generally having “fun” while I’m sitting here in this empty house doing my chores and playing some video games just to pass the time and as I sit here in my living room the air dry and warm with nary a cloud in the sky all I could about was rain,Oh how glorious would it be if it were to rain, everyone else would simply have to sit inside moping about the house being sad perhaps while doing some chores to pass the time while I will run out of my house and into the streets singing songs and having my own "fun", so please please rain for once and we can all go and have some "fun".

so i'm sort of embarrassed about this but this is will be the location for all of my attempts at writing.

Sacrifice:

Its Monday night and I go down to get some breakfast for tomorrow, while I’m walking towards the store I see a sign advertising prices for goats and cows and I realize something it’s that time of the year again. Where I come from every 24th September there’s a little holiday for all the people who believe in a certain religion, I won’t tell you what the day is called since I can’t remember it myself, but all you really need to know is that It’s sort of like Halloween except you substitute the faux horror and the candy and costumes with Animal Slaughter and meat, simply put basically on this day groups of people give an offering or a sacrifice if you will of a goat or cow and somebody butchers it and gives the meat away. I only have one memory of that day and it was one that left a deep impression. Years ago on that very same day it was around lunch time and I was walking around the neighborhood talking to the neighbors when I noticed that there was a particularly “off” looking goat, he had black fur and regular goat horns but he had the most peculiar eyes it was colored Red almost like blood and he was bucking and braying and generally being quite a nasty goat upon looking at him you would also notice that he was tied to a pillar with naught but a cheap plastic rope. As I inspected his surroundings I noticed a small axe lying on the ground and as I looked towards the goat and the axe at that very moment I knew what I had to do. So I picked up the axe and swung……. and the goat that day was especially delicious.

Will You? : The shadows are closing in, I know they’re out to get me. I just know it and no matter how much I run they keep coming back I just can’t get away, so can I ask you a question, can I be your friend? , and will you stay with me for a little while? , at the very least until it’s all over.

This one is particularly short and also very much a rough draft.

• 3 months later...

A ginger furred cat is sitting lazily next to a pond; it opens it's mouth from time to time; as if to yawn; the sun is shining brightly, and several leaves are falling from a durian tree.

The cat's owner is sitting in his house, and he is busy watching an animated film on his phone; where the characters are all sitting in front of a tv; watching a man read from a book; while standing on a table.

The man in the television laughs at every few pages; which is quite inappropriate as he is reading from the bible in a crowded church; where he is making a speech; several people are staring at him with disbelief.

A woman in the animation plays with her gold jewelry in an attempt to calm herself down, and a man winces with every few words the man giving a speech says; which suggests that they are listening to an entirely different speech as we are currently hearing a speech about the virtues of cheese making.

The waters next to the cat starts to churn unsteadily; as a yellow dog is swimming towards the ginger cat; barking loudly.

The ginger cat immediately decides to run away; as "Fast as the wind" as some might say.

The man upon hearing this is shocked as the ginger cat is cornered by the dog, but the man's heart wouldn't let him harm the dog; even if it's to save his cat.

A thing I had to write in class