Plague of Shadows

fireheart4560

Played it already and did 4 Stages (intro Stage, King Knight, Spectre Knight, Explodatorium[Plaque Knight])

and it is awesome!

Plaque Knight plays so differently from Shovel Knight

Even though the Stages are the same as for SK, I had so much trouble with a few platforming parts in Spectre Knights Stage and the Explodatorium as PK, where I breezed through with SK.

and on the other hand I could just skip through some parts as PK, where I had trouble with SK or had to take huge detours through jumping puzzles

Spectre Knight itself was also a pretty tough challange... but I suppose I made it harder for myself by forgetting to change/adapt my Equipment for him.

Played it already and did 4 Stages (intro Stage, King Knight, Spectre Knight, Explodatorium[Plaque Knight])

and it is awesome!

Plaque Knight plays so differently from Shovel Knight

Even though the Stages are the same as for SK, I had so much trouble with a few platforming parts in Spectre Knights Stage and the Explodatorium as PK, where I breezed through with SK.

and on the other hand I could just skip through some parts as PK, where I had trouble with SK or had to take huge detours through jumping puzzles

Spectre Knight itself was also a pretty tough challange... but I suppose I made it harder for myself by forgetting to change/adapt my Equipment for him.

I find Plague knights campaign funnier, however I believe the level design doesn't quite fit mr. plague knight :/

The first instance of this is on the very first level. Though, it's still mighty fun

You have to complete the game one time for it to work right?

I had to reinstall my Shovel Knight since it wouldn't update. ((GoG sometimes... it's supposed to automatically do it but I had to hard reset it by reinstalling.)), however it ate my save file, soooooooooooooo... I actually don't know if it installed properly. I'm pretty sure the right build is installed but yea it doesn;t show up at all. So, really hoping it's a "you have to beat the main game" thing and not that it won't update lol.

I still need to play this game... I told myself that I would get it on my Vita as soon as I finish the Ratchet and Clank Collection (100%) and so far I am about 60-70% on R&C2.

You have to complete the game one time for it to work right?

I had to reinstall my Shovel Knight since it wouldn't update. ((GoG sometimes... it's supposed to automatically do it but I had to hard reset it by reinstalling.)), however it ate my save file, soooooooooooooo... I actually don't know if it installed properly. I'm pretty sure the right build is installed but yea it doesn;t show up at all. So, really hoping it's a "you have to beat the main game" thing and not that it won't update lol.

there is a cheat code to where you can unlock it right off the bat