Seperate Game File?

Caraboo

So after realizing I had downloaded the wrong verson of Rejuvination, I shrugged and made a new file for it. Why not just play v 6 and 5-5 side by side? Though to my suprise, that didn't matter, and the games overlapped, automatically just making a new verson of my new save file.This got me wondering, since Reborn and Rejuvination are similar, if that would just happen if I downloaded another Reborn onto my computer. I've been wanting to go through the game again, but not at the cost of all my current data and hard work. So if I wanted to play through Reborn again and made another folder and downloaded it again, would I regardless have to delete my save file to actually play though it?

It will be based on what the game is titled in RPG maker. Even though new versions of the games come out, the title of the game stays the same so unless one of them change their title, this will always happen with saves.

As others pointed out, you can change the save, or simply edit the game itself in rpgmakerXP to have a separate title per release.

Its more straight edge to just juggle the saves though!