Woo! New Pokemans!

TheScourgeXV88

So, after lurking about and reading some forums posts for a bit (oh, and playing the game for a bit), I've finally decided to come out into the open and introduce myself. :D

I've gotta say, I'm absolutely loving this story thus far. It's much darker than I anticipated, but I think that really adds to the enjoyment. The characters are...well, much different than what I'm used to, but again, I think that just adds to it.

There is one thing that has been troubling me thus far (and yeah, this may have also prompted my wanting to post, and I'm sure this doesn't belong in the introductory threads, but I figured I'd nail two birds with one stone...maybe someone can point me in the right direction?), and that's Corey.

I've been looking up some general strategies and whatnot (and, unfortunately, got some spoilers...though that really makes me want to delve into the story more, which in the end makes this so much more frustrating), and most are either a bit old and the game has changed slightly, or I've looked and I can't access that part of the game yet.

I just can't seem to beat him. I've been grinding for quite a while now, and though I try to convince myself that grinding is part of the game, I also just can't seem to get a decent party against him. Granted, my starter was Turtwig (I love torterra =/), he just grinds me down. I've tried to find a psychic/steel pokemon, but to no avail. I read you can get a ralts/mime jr/aron, but I don't think I can get aron or ralts yet, and I'm not entirely sure about mime jr.

Other than that, I've been absolutely LOVING this, and was so glad a friend of mine showed this to me. Keep up the good work, guys! <3

Welcome to the forums!

And honestly, you should post about your issues with Corey in the Team Showcase, that way topics aren't mixed up. Include what Pokemon you have on you as of right now with your post.

Also, there is a Pokemon Location Guide on the forums that is updated to match Episode 15, which should help answer most of your finding pokemon questions.

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16407

Welcome to the forums TheScourge. Hope you enjoy your stay here and like deathoftheflame already addressed, those threads can be used to assist you wish your issues.

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. Or don't. I'm not a cop. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!

Welcome to the forum~There are bunnelbies outside Corey's gym if i am not mistaken, get a Huge Power one for Corey's battle~and get shuppet from graveyard, its got the resistance for poison type

Edited by TimTim