SgtDumpling Stir-fries the Competition!

sadcatto

Hey, everyone! I'm SgtDumpling, and yes, that was my Smash introduction.Though I suck at Smash, so there's that. But whatever, that's besides the point.

First and foremost, I'm a nerd. However, keep in mind that I'm a cool nerd. I'm a nerd, yes, but I've also got hair that's midway down my back. And yes, I am a man... well, man in the making? Whatever, I'm a sixteen-year-old male. There. As always, I'm getting off-topic. That's my life.

Anyways, other than being a massive nerd, I'm a manga artist, bass guitarist, short story author, and I like drinking water. I was just trying to make it rhyme with that last one.

Well, I haven't much else to say for the time being. Feel free to ask questions or whatever. Thank you for reading!

Your smash intro? 1v1 me 4 stock no items fox only on fd

in other news, welcome to the asylum! don't forget to visit the showdown server!

I think I'll back out of this tourney, thanks...

Anyways, thanks for the welcome! I'll look into the showdown server.

welcome to reborn!

Thanks to you, too!

Pleasant appropriate time-zone to you sir.

People may tell you that everyone is insane here.

But I'm telling you,

I'm not.

I'm perfectly sane.

Believe me,

I've artichoked enough ukulele hamsters to know who's what, yano?

anywho, welcome, sir.

Pleasant appropriate time-zone to you sir.

People may tell you that everyone is insane here.

But I'm telling you,

I'm not.

I'm perfectly sane.

Believe me,

I've artichoked enough ukulele hamsters to know who's what, yano?

anywho, welcome, sir.

Something tells me I'm going to fit right in here.

Welcome there, SgtDumpling!

Hope you enjoy your stay at Reborn.

Judging by Juuzou's message, I'm sure I will enjoy my stay.

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules on your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. Or don't. I'm not a cop. Also, no double-posting. There's an 'edit' option there for future reference. I hope that you enjoy your stay!

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules on your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. Or don't. I'm not a cop. Also, no double-posting. There's an 'edit' option there for future reference. I hope that you enjoy your stay!

Thanks for the advice! I'll keep these things in mind.

Welcome to the forums! Other common names include "The nuthouse" and "the asylum" and prison. There's no escaping once you come in.

But don't worry, we're not crazy. We're insane, there's a difference. But we're cool too. So if you ever need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask us! Enjoy your stay in hell the forums~

Welcome to the forums! Other common names include "The nuthouse" and "the asylum" and prison. There's no escaping once you come in.

But don't worry, we're not crazy. We're insane, there's a difference. But we're cool too. So if you ever need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask us! Enjoy your stay in hell the forums~

(told you so)

Well met SgtDumpling.

Welcome to Reborn!

A Smash player eh? Maybe I should call Mael to this topic.

I don't play Smash as often as I should tbh :T

Anyway, your avatar has blue clothes so I guess you won't mind when I say WOLOLO \o/ now you're converted to blue \o/

Please, enjoy your stay here in the Mad house place.

I'll see you around o/

I can't take the time to thank you all for welcoming me individually, but I'm sure that this is the warmest, coziest nuthouse around. You all seem like nice enough people, or at least people that are in a perpetual state of niceness due to whatever reason. See you all around the site!

Welcome to the forums!

Keep drinking water.... you'll live a long life for that. :)

It's funny, because I don't even drink that much water... rather, I spend my days drinking Dr. Pepper and AriZona Iced Tea.