Couple of Questions about Reborn

Juniper

1) does anyone know aproximately how much story is going to be in E16 (Even just based on previous episodes, if someone could tell me how long is average eg. From X point to Y point in the story = 1 episode.)

2) How many episode will there be? (I feel like I saw this somewhere but I forgot)

3) Will there be a post-Game?

After the main story, will there be more things to do?

Like in the actual games you can go find legendaries but seeing as there are no catchable legendaries in game so far,

Will there be anything?

I know there are a bunch of sidequests to do but anything end-game exclusive?

(I realise that people may not actually know this but even speculation is appreciated.)

1) does anyone know aproximately how much story is going to be in E16 (Even just based on previous episodes, if someone could tell me how long is average eg. From X point to Y point in the story = 1 episode.)

Apparently there's going to be less story in E16 than there was in E15 due to the fact that we're returning to a restored Reborn City in the next episode.

2) How many episode will there be? (I feel like I saw this somewhere but I forgot)

There will be nineteen, if I recall correctly.

Knowing Ame, there will be puzzles along with some of the legendaries. Probably some sidequests for some, and the mega stone hunt. Also the Nightclub will be unlocked, but I don't know what that'll bring.

I heard something about a possible ep 20 for post game content, but I don't know if it was ever confirmed

3) Will there be a post-Game?

After the main story, will there be more things to do?

Like in the actual games you can go find legendaries but seeing as there are no catchable legendaries in game so far,

Will there be anything?

I know there are a bunch of sidequests to do but anything end-game exclusive?

(I realise that people may not actually know this but even speculation is appreciated.)

1) Can't reveal/confirm at this date.

2) Can't reveal/confirm at this date.

3) Can't reveal/confirm at this date.

Hope I've helped.

If we stick with Ame's 19 episodes we need some episodes to have two gyms in them (not episode 16 as she already has so much mapping to do).

So while I think E16 might be short the others could be a bit longer.

I'm also pretty sure Ame has said that E19 will be the elite four and post game but I guess that could change.