Just a quick question...

Setari

So... obtainable Pokemon currently. Any reason why the list is so short?

Or is this not an actual "catch 'em all" Pokemon game, but one for the story?

Just curious before I try it out. Playing Insurgence atm and was just curious since this seems to be touted by google as an extremely good Fan-made Pokemon game.

Edit: Well the download page says all 721 pokemon, but the Obtainable Pokemon page doesn't look like 721 Pokemon. Plus I feel like you shouldn't say they're in the game if a lot of them are not yet.

Edited by Setari

• Global Mods

Obtainable Pokemon are ones that are currently obtainable. All 721 Pokemon will be in the final product.

Most of them are currently in, except for legendaries, pseudo legendaries, and a few others.

Edited by Ice Cream Sand Witch

Hi Setari,

I think Ame plans to include all 721 pokemon in the game when it is completed. This is a very difficult game and many pokemon have been deemed to good to be in it at the moment.

You'll be quite limited with what pokemon to use in the early game but there is a lot of choice later on.

You should definitely play it regardless as I believe this is clearly the best pokemon fan game ever made.

"All 721 Pokemon to be found (See which are in the current release here)"

Eventually, all Pokemon will be added in. In Reborn Episodes = Story Updates. Story Updates mean new locations and more Pokemon to be found.

Also, how do you see the obtainable list as short? There is a plethora of events (one time only)

Edited by ShadowStar77

- Move w/ Arrows

- Space Bar to do Actions (Talk etc.)

- X to Cancel / Pause

- Z to Run

- F5 (may need to press fn as well) to register Key Items

- F12 (read above) to soft-rest

- Also, I think it's D or F to quick-save. I forgot because I do it without looking :P

- Move w/ Arrows

- Space Bar to do Actions (Talk etc.)

- X to Cancel / Pause

- Z to Run

- F5 (may need to press fn as well) to register Key Items

- F12 (read above) to soft-rest

- Also, I think it's D or F to quick-save. I forgot because I do it without looking :P

I saw a dismount pokemon key in the beginning, is that a thing or? I didn't know you had to get the running shoes, so now I have those. Thanks for that!

Also I take it there's no re-bindable keys yet? I'm used to A being C and B being X lol. If not it's cool though :D

- Move w/ Arrows
- Space Bar or C to do Actions (Talk etc.)
- X to Cancel / Bring up the menu
- S to Toggle Run
- F5 or Left Shift to use Registered Item
- Left Shift to move an item and replace it with something else
- A to sort items
- F12 to soft-rest

I saw a dismount pokemon key in the beginning, is that a thing or? I didn't know you had to get the running shoes, so now I have those. Thanks for that!

Also I take it there's no re-bindable keys yet? I'm used to A being C and B being X lol. If not it's cool though :D

The "Dismount Pokemon" command will come into play later. Don't worry about it for now. #pigswag