No idea what to do now. HELP! Maybe Spoilers?

SurrealBeetle

Okay, so after grinding and continuing with the story, I managed to save Titania, rescue Amaria, and beat Team Meteor, including Fern and Blake. After that, the house becomes water, and I go outside and talk to Titania, who then flies off. Now what do I do? i went to the circus and back to calcenon and nothing is happening. ???? Did i miss something? do i need to go to the Grand Hall?

You need to go back and beat Ciel, then you can use Fly.

To challenge her, you need to talk to Samson in the control room of the big top (where T3RR4 got trapped in the computer) then you'll be given a pass to fight her and after that, I'm pretty sure E15 is over

Edited by Juuzou

Who's Julia? the electric gym leader?? I don't know. I'm actually currently on the fight with Ciel and I'm too lazy to beat her but if you haven't fought her yet, you just need to talk to her to battle her and then you can use fly.

fucking kings rock togekiss. thunder wave plus electro ball combo is fucking broken in this game. my amppharos has saved my life so many times. thats what im doing right now. im wasting like cotton candy after cotten candy reivvimg my arcanine for the intimidate so my ampharos can get a paralysis off before it dies

LMAO

Lumineon?

You're my hero man, that is classic.

wait level 81? So it was probably being a jerk like half the match...even funnier.

Yeah her gligar is a PAIN. Togekiss only if its faster than you and gets lucky, otherwise it's not that bad. Noivern is kind of annoying too since it outspeeds like everything. Megaltaria is manageable if you have something to SE hit it but otherwise it just takes too long to KO to where it'll end up cleaning up whatever weakened members you have on your team.

ciel was really easy.noivern gliscor could fall in one hit to an ice move,togekiss cant stand a powerful poison move,talonflame is ohko-ed by most electric typers(rock moves 100% sure to kill it)archeops is very weak from its ability:even if it is not killed in 1 hit it cant do a scratch whe its HP is less than half.Altaria is a threat,but a combination of poison and steel moves can definitely bring it down.For me ciel was relatively easy compared to the last leaders i faced before her